Rude or disgusting things you do at restaurants

>Complained about food even if it tastes good for free food
>Almost never tip (not my job to subsidize their salary)
>if waiter didnt refill my drinks on time to my liking, throw a few coins on table as tip
>Leave bad reviews (1 star) if a single small thing upset me
>complain about food after I finished it all, again for free food.
>If u get upset, leave a huge mess in bathroom
>flick my hand around to get waiters attention
>never clean up after my kids (that's their job, wtf are they paid for?)
>never say "Please" or "Thank You"

What does Veeky Forums do at food establishment's which may be seen as food?

>As food
As rude

I was at a sushi bar one time and I whistled to get the server's attention. She ignored me. I looked to the cook behind the bar and asked "You heard that right?" He was like "Yeah but I'm not a dog either." TB honest family I wasn't even trying to be rude. I was a little hurt.

I've had to tip extra just to keep the waiter from throttling a whistler at my table, shit was fucking embarrassing to be around. No shit, the waiter lost it on this guy, and he was right.

Just don't whistle. I use to work retail and if someone tried to whistle to get my attention then I'd ignore them. Just your wave when they're looking in your direction.

Rude thing I've done at a restaurant was
>knocking over a tip cup at a fast food counter

I can understand maybe tipping at a nice restaurant where you're waited on, but not at a food fast place in a shopping mall.

>tipping at all, anywhere

Cucked

How does me tipping for good service equal letting my nonexistent waifu having sex with another person behind my back?

>tipping for good service

Why tip at all?

I know this is b8.

But I also know people like this exist. You make me wish karma was real. But I find solace in the fact that you have probably eaten a ridiculous amount of saliva and mucous and perhaps even semen.

hm. I didn't know niggers surfed Veeky Forums

For good service.

Its not bait.

I hate restaurant staff

I never go back to the same place in a 3 month period, keep dreaming waiter.

Not a nugger, simply have no respect for people who expect 20% of my bill as payment for walking my food to me and pour in water into a cup.

>flick my hand around to get waiters attention
That's seen as rude? How else are you going to get a waiter's attention?

Most cucks think it's rude. They expect you to wait until they come to you.

Lol. I'm not a waiter. Never have been. I'm a manager. And I remember you. Enjoy your cum.

I live in LA. I do similar shit as OP and never go back to the ssmell place. You don't remember anyone and we treat your low wage poverty trash employes like shit. Get over it, you're there to SERVE us, you're a SERVEnt. Little manager cuck.

I don't mean to be rude here but why not get rid of tipping and instead force your country to pay a livable minimum wage?

Tipping and commissions are wonderful for an employer but horrible for employees.

Go back to Tumblr you dumb Berniecuck.

Go bait on a more active board

As a former waiter, those hand flicks get you a nice serving of spit wkth your fries. Most annoying shit ever

You delusional cock stain. You think we can't smell your bullshit a mile away? Your drink straw was circling my anus moments before you put it in your mouth. Your table bread "accidentally" fell on the floor and into the garbage multiple time before you greedily consumed it. The refill you ordered, well I suppose lucky for you that you didn't actually eat any. While I'll admit that this business does attract a lot of idiot employees, I've also met a surprising amount of real talent.

But enjoy your petty antics, your petty disrespect, your petty hatred. Small minded and insecure people for some reason need to shit on others to bring validation to their pointless lives.

In the meantime I'll enjoy my 6 figure salary, smoking hot wife, nice home, gorgeous children and keep treating service industry workers like human beings. You enjoy your spit and cum sandwich, knowing the only way you feel self worth is by sinking to a service industry worker's level.

As someone who works with costumers all day, whistling is one of the most offensive things you could do.

This.
Or yelling "HEY" while I'm in the middle of getting another customers order.
Wait your fucking turn.

Kill Yourself

Kill Yourself

I tip only when I genuinely want to.

Europe is a nice place, try it sometime You fucking subhuman waste of air.

>inb4 sonething about muslims

>You delusional cock stain. You think we can't smell your bullshit a mile away? Your drink straw was circling my anus moments before you put it in your mouth. Your table bread "accidentally" fell on the floor and into the garbage multiple time before you greedily consumed it. The refill you ordered, well I suppose lucky for you that you didn't actually eat any. While I'll admit that this business does attract a lot of idiot employees,

None of this happens.

>Ive also met a surprising amount of real talent.

Kek

>But enjoy your petty antics, your petty disrespect, your petty hatred. Small minded and insecure people for some reason need to shit on others to bring validation to their pointless lives.

You seem upset

>In the meantime I'll enjoy my 6 figure salary, smoking hot wife, nice home

You don't make 6 figures as a manager and your widea at best is a 3/10.

>gorgeous children

Do you fantasize about your daughter?

>and keep treating SERVICE industry workers like human beings.

I will. Keep serving me servent and keep making your boss more money wageslave!

i shit on the bathroom floor

>not a server
>gives us pasta

god forbid you do your job you fag

I never tip.

I have unintentionally snapped my fingers at people and whistled but straight up my family basically communicates in whistles along with some basic sign language. We learned it from being kids and my parents trying to communicate with us at a distance. Each of has has a different whistle(including three dogs who know their own individual one) along with shit like food is ready, 'i need help with someone and I don't care who it is', meet you at the car, etc.

Exactly what are you suppose to do when you walk in and no one is paying attention? Asking because went into a gas station and stood around for a few minutes like a sperg pretending to look at lottery tickets while the cashier was cleaning the bathroom. We hang out now so I can just be like YO BITCH but I didn't want to sneak up behind her at 12am or just yell and scare the shit out of her.

Use words like an adult. "Excuse me..."

I could. I'm not so normally a sperg but having a good four jobs that dealt with this shit I just feel bad. Gas station bathroom NEEDS to be cleaned and just when you think you finally get the chance someone walks in. Cooperate giving a shit about all those TripAdvisor reviews md having to deal with other customers huff and contain someone isn't their that second. Empathy man. I can wait fine. Just not sure what sure is exactly appropriate.

>We reserve the right to refuse service

That's right, bitch!

This is a troll, but you should kill yourself anyway

The only "rude" thing I do is look at the waiter with a cold face as I sternly say "we're fine" when they interrupt an obviously live and active conversation. I can't stand that. I feel that they should approach the table and at least gesture that they are going to offer some form of assistance before just appearing very suddenly and blurting HOW IS EVERYTHING :D. Waiters need to be taught on day one that interruption is not good service. They should approach the table and remain silent for at least 3 seconds because someone WILL look up at them and that is the person they can speak to. I don't know how many times I have been or have seen another person cut off mid-word by these aggressive fuckers. Walk up, WAIT A FUCKING SECOND, and I assure you that we will look up at you when we finish pronouncing the word we are currently speaking, or if you can find the time in your shitty day to perhaps wait until the god damned sentence is finished. FUCK waiters.

Oh man, this stuff is terrible, fucking hilarious though. I could never do it. I can't help but be polite to waiters, cooks, anyone in the service industry, really. I get that a lot of them don't want to be working there, they don't need my shit.

I think the worst I've ever done was hit on a waitress, but I was fucking trashed and by friends said it was really lame shit like "Oh god, you're pretty" and "Your smile is amazing.", real 5th grader tier shit.

She was apparently a good sport and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Too bad she was 15, though. Really bummed me out.

>forced to dine a shitty restaurant
>spend whole time making jokes about the cooks and staff
>manager hates me to this day
>afraid to eat there because might get food messed with

My dad always wants to go to that shitty place for everything

Behave like a fucking civilized human being. If you don't like the food, pay for it, and never fucking go back again instead of acting like a baby.

The worst part is that your children, which the shame is that you even had them, will watch your severe autism and retardation and will mimick you as they become older. Thank God there're people you brought into this world i get to treat just as much like shit as I would to your retarded ass. Consider suicide.

These people exist, they are my in laws...story time:

1:
>MIL orders prime grade prime rib rare. Complains that it isn't lean, is fatty and bloody on the inside/not cooked all the way

2:
>FIL orders extra well done ny strip. Complains that it is leathery and not advertised size. Slathers it in a combo of ketchup, a1, and 57

They expect free meal after eating it all and start yelling at manager. I slip waitress my card and pay for it and have manager say it was comped....

Tell in-laws I will never dine with them again and they act like children. I also put a limit on much time my wife can talk to her family as they are bad influence.

>I also put a limit on much time my wife can talk to her family as they are bad influence.

If your relationship ever goes south you're fucked

>If your relationship ever goes south you're fucked

Lol don't care

Is that you, Frasier?

No matter how good the meal was before I leave I either take a shit in the toilet tank or I piss on every single surface in the bathroom.

I don't care you fucking wageslave. You exist to facilitate me getting my meal in a timely manner. I'll whistle, I'll snap, I'll wave my hands, I'll yell, I don't give a fuck. You are nothing but subhuman worms who live to wait on me hand and foot like the royalty I am.

>Gives us pasta
>Not writing "serves us pasta"

One job

asian girl detected

its not everyday i see an actual nigger on the internet. kudos, melanin-rich subhuman

>servers get paid the same wage as everyone else
>people still tip 20% on every order anyway
>literally give people free, tax-free income (essentially double minimum wage) just for doing their job
>can't go out to restaurants with friends because apparently it's rude I don't want to give money away for free

fucking canada