We are crashing to the previous fib level at 10500

We are crashing to the previous fib level at 10500.

Nice, fits my trading plan.

This guy predicted the drop from 11600 and bull from 10.4 while everyone else was shilling bullrun to 14k. I made some nice dough shorting that shit, thanks bro.

enjoy bruh

Witch coin would be interesting to watch ?

What about after? How high

xrp

>Witch coin would be interesting to watch ?
I have no idea about other coins. Just short btc to 10.5Ke. Alts will continue to dive until then in any case, but their behaviour is harder to forecast so they are a bigger risk..

Nah witch coin is a pajeet scam. Just hold LINK

I think XRP is terribly overvalued, because they never attemp to develop it for consumer transactions. Interbank transactions are not that big of a problem as they make it seem, because most transactions are within the bank unions in any case. The banks also want to hold your money for as long as possible, its not like they want to implement instant transactions. In any case, XRP can be replaced with any similar token so it does not make sense for banks to buy the shit for for long term holding. '

Why do you think they sell bankers token mostly to consumers? Because they want to fucking pump the consumers money away.

XRP will have smart contracts and ICOs and you just need someone to use it for consumers to have consumers adoption. I think is the most undervalued in the top 10 together with EOS.

it looks dead, will it resurrect ?

i dont care what it is or does or what its future is
all i know is the ceo is going to be on the news and the whales will use it as a catalyst to pump it

>XRP will have smart contracts and ICOs and you just need someone to use it for consumers to have consumers adoption. I think is the most undervalued in the top 10 together with EOS.
Im all up for EOS.

XRP is not only useless in many ways, but its fucking dangerous: Lets say XRP gets adopted and it moons to 100 USD. One fucking company will have the power to to manipulate the whole fucking worlds economy with their ridiculous 10 trillion total market cap. Why the fuck you are dumb enough to buy this shittoken and giving basically unlimited power to some single jew running the company.

No need to give it to a 100$ extreme: it will reach 5-10$ EOY easily, keep its purpose for many companies, and make some of us a nice profit.

but there already are icos on ethereum

ethereum is undervalued right now

You're pulling your fibs from the wrong place, and also using the wrong tool. Should've used extension first of all and measured the wave lengths rookie.

10650 is the target. This is why so many people more retarded than you think TA is garbage.

It's not crashing it's just going down a few percent you boomers.

Can you show your analysis

Well it will be a quick drop after 11200 breaks.

what is "fib" explain it to me like im a retarted faggot cuz i am

The fuck just happened? Back to 11500?

also get a real tripfag

how are those shorts working out, fellas?

If Fibonacci was so smart, then why did he make such a simple algorithm?

Someone wants to pump it with big market buys, but they see his intentions and it won't work.

Fucked In the Buns
Yw

probally testing 11750