Did the FUD scare you?

There are huge groups out to fud Walton, Chinacrypto on TG 1,2k people whose goal is to fud Walton and praise Ven.

Waltonchain failed horribly with their marketing campaign, good news is we are not their main marked. They already have companies lining up to use their blockchain and RFID, an patented RFID that has a huge advantage from their competitors.

They are releasing Mainnet this month with 6 companies using their childchains.

Can be mined and staked with any number of coins.

I got shilled this coin at 3$ here, so im giving back now. My part is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/81uwv1/waltonchain_partners_with_china_chemical/?st=JEC7HKQX&sh=bd7a5fda
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They lost some partners because of that fiasco.

that coin is dead man... that horrible tweet smelled like the beginning of the end...

They are not the victim of shady shit.
They are the shady shit.

No thanks Im not buying chink scamcoins who even rig their giveaways.

Walton’s biggest problem is themselves.

Credibility is shot. You know it. You know why, too. It is more than twitter. It’s systematic.

the credibility of the community is pitiful too. insiders pump the price and dump their huge bags on the news. everyone blames the FUD on vechain instantly and the coping is literally of the charts on their subreddit. pretty sure every regular there has an inferiority complex because they chose the wrong RFID coin.

source?
was pretty fatal, OP cut your loss

i went to check out their telegram and it was just people sending gifs of people shitting on people. its dead, they dont even have admins now I guess, exit scammed.

It's actually pretty funny to go into the daily threads and see that literally ANY and all problems for this coin are blamed on the VEN community and sometimes on the VEN team itself (lol).

The mentality on that subreddit is insanely rabid and cult-like, it's pretty bizarre actually.

lmao only 4 partnerships now on the new website. This coin is dead.

Done with all Chinese coins

Of course no partnership was lost because of this, it was a big blunder by their marketing team.

at least the website works now

No they didn't

92% of their market is Binance. Fuck off with hurr we are not their market

This right here is the problem with Waltonchain now.

How am I supposed to feel secure with my invest in them now, if they're capable of lying to their own investors?

How far will the lying go?

Don't dump the price but i've been selling my GMNs the past days, the shady shit is piling up and i see the accusations made by some people in a new light now.

CRINGE holy shit....

walton banned me and removed my post twice from reddit.. iall i did was post the tewwet.. they are shady fucking scammers. fuck all chink scam coins

You one stupid motherfucker if you sold your GMN on this dip..... Thats easy a million dollars by the end of year. Every fucking company boost their own public image, walton got caught. If you think this will matter in the long run you should go buy link.

literally 10 plus people are telling you user but you are too emotional attached to see it. Sell your shitcoin now or lose all your money by the end of the year. Next step DELAY main net. screen cap this.

you must be from their subreddit, deluded
Their image is getting trashed
Fucked up their website, AMA, winning theIr own competition over $50, it’s sll shady as fuck now, they’ve had non stop fuck ups

Do you honestly expect chief analyst’s of other business companies going to look into Walton and conclude that they’re a smart safe startup to take a gamble on? Lmao

Dude it got delayed
They dumb fuck network traveller was repeating to everyone that it was gonna be Q1 release but Walton said Q2 personally and on their website lol

Guarantee they’ll do another half ass job of releasing too early to please the Walton cult sub

"How am I supposed to feel secure with my invest in them now, if they're capable of lying to their own investors?"

Not just lying to them. Banning and removing their posts too

A company gonna give up huge savings in supply chain management because the maker of their rfid fucked up a twitter competition... You know how many big companies got caught rigging their competition. You still eat at mcdonalds dont you, you fat fuckers?

Another day another coper
Huge already established companies
Not shitty risky blockchain start ups
Walton has been so unreliable on anything, shady communication and missing deadlines and that definitely enough to deter companies away, the sketchy competition was cherry on top

Buy my bags. Please.

Lol , they are a 5-6 month old startup, but none can compete with their patents, i dont know why im trying to convince you guys. You will see before the end of the month;) This isnt on the same level as the shit that just came out about Ven devs selling company pool coins. Every wall Ven buyers took down came from the company and shillers that were paid in Ven....

Im not selling man, cant get these bags. Do a TA and see where this is heading.

>TA for altcoins

Not too bright.

good luck with those 5 cent quantum computer direct to blockchain chips fucking top kek doesn't need an api fucking top kek lad you'll see eventually

Ven already topped Walton’s patent
Look st the hardware AMA for ven
All Walton offers is one “5 cent” chip
What a joke
No one cares what Walton had to offer hence why uoure so far down
You’re not undervalued, you just belong there
Sunny confirmed wasn’t ven themselves, didn’t you read the threads yesterday? Ouch keep up
Also business AMA coming soon from ven to basically eradicate all fud and wIll be none left lol
While you stay in a sinking ship over time

At the EOY you’re going to wish you ditched Walton

It wasn't the tweet that made me sell 3 GMNs (so far)
It was their incompetence as a whole and it made me realize that i trust them too much, literally 400k on trust, i'm a fucking retard.
Their partnerships are shady as fuck, all in their home providence and no big confirmed ones.
Knight drama is shady as fuck, all who oppose them are VEN shills, boxmining obviously doesn't support them anymore, he fucking knows something and i think i know it too now.
Message the ex knight on reddit and ask them, if you have a lot risked here, it's your responsibility.

Just don't crash the price, i'm telling you because it's the right thing to do and i still have selling to do.

>Ven already topped Walton’s patent
Did you fucking read the AMA, or hear Sunny speak about it... Ven is far behind tech wise.

>>Sunny confirmed wasn’t ven themselves
He did say they gave out coins from company pool, but didnt directly sell them themselves.
Whats to stop them from continuing doing this to you holders?

>While you stay in a sinking ship over time
Look at Ven, who is in a sinking ship you say?

You sell 15K wtc less then a month before mainnet is out, one of the first projects in crypto commercially adopted and in use by multiple companies from day one mainnet launches?
I would hope you bought in early like me so you got good profit, but then why not wait a month if you already up 1000-2000% ?

Don’t worry OP, reading the comments here I understand why people would believe they are shady. It’s my one biggest holding but not for one second did I doubt their development. We don’t need big personal investors so price doesn’t bother me too much now. I have no doubt it will be a leading crypto in the coming years. I’ve invested heavily into mining hardware for my GMN. 17x systems with 4 ready to accept GPU’s in the future as of now. Still building my setup.

I am in good profit, that's why i sold.
I realized that if they fuck up the main net release, it's over.
I don't want to risk that much money on them and i don't see the price going up during this month with waltons destroyed reputation.
I'm done being worried and i don't want to be a bagholder if they fuck up again.

Look in to the partnerships again and this time be skeptical as fuck like i've been the last days.
No confirmation from anywhere on the big ones and most of them are just chinese crap with most of them in their own providence.

Look for the old knights on reddit, how many of them have deleted their account, moved to other coins or just stopped posting?

About the patents, i don't know shit about RFID, how do i know that this isn't just some hyped shit as well? In the past i trusted what they said but not so much anymore.

I would get a big mining rig too if i had a GMN, will be mining and staking from my gaming computer, hoping my I7 4990K will do for cpu mining, and amd 390 for gpu. Will you be getting asic when that time comes?

Damn you sound insecure, did I touch a nerve? you just throw up blinds and lie to yourself, every point is literally wrong
Pretty obvious that you’re way too emotionally invested in Walton after all they’ve done to you people
If this thread can’t help you then hopefully it helps others see the other side of them instead of clinging on for a moonshot because they missed ven

everyone with a brain can see ven wins on hardware with their insane variety of sensors, even a real time temperature sensor that can be used unlimited times
> b-but muh 5 cent chip with no other features
Companies do not care.

2nd one, no idea what you’re on about, you’re just spewing bullshit lmao
Read very carefully and slowly what sunny snd Kevin feng said in telegram
You’ll have nothing to say about that topic, especially after the business AMA

What, you mean the standard correction? Has happened to literally every coin, even Walton
It’s called market cycle
When you see that ven outperforms walton from this marketcap this year, you’re going to commit hari kari, I promise

You ain't giving back shit with this post. You know this shit will drop to nothing. Good luck tho

I would be happy if only one company had signed on to use their product, as that would mean a blockchain used by a real company. There is a lot of shady shit happening with former knights, after having seen the transcripts of the chats, i fully support the current knights. The team is one of the best in crypto i believe, excluding western marketing department;) The patents they hold make these other RFID cryptos use inferior pruducts, that are more expensive and less secure. Very comfy hold for me. But yeah im not holding 400k $ in this coin, but still enough to do heavy research before investing.

>having seen the transcripts of the chats
You mean the medium post addressing organised FUD?

wow 6 companies!! 6 WHOLE COMPANIES!!!!

There is no organized group "fudding" Walton. Walton fuds itself with its clumsy marketing, absolutely terrible and uncontrolled community of psychotic shitposters, and its lack of transparency.

Since we are comparing it to voldemort coin anyways, the biggest mistake Weltoncoin makes is not having their partners confirm their cooperation is a 2 way endeavor. Walterncorn may say it has many quality partnerships, but those groups have never mentioned walmartcoin once. Very concerning in a market that is out of its hype phase.

The CEO of weltontoken is also an awkward goob, and not in an endearing way.

I sold for 2x. Not bad, but wtc is going to stall hard and I think mainnet is going to be a flop since nobody is actually using it.

Thats 6 companies more then most cryptos;)
The reason they start small is because each childchain has custom consensus and hav to be custom made for each company.

There definitely are organized fud against Walton, just join Chinacrypto on TG and get invite to their fud group. Forced memes on reddit cc, fake comments from so called wtc holders who never wrote on waltons reddit channel. And in Ven TG there was alot of shit coming from the admins themselves. If you believe the shilling of Ven and fudding of Walton was "organic" and natural you need to look again.
This guy in the pic has a serious grudge against Walton and organized a fud campaign, its just to bad Walton fucked up and gave them the catalyst, which is way overblown.

just partnered with Chinese government chemical industry... and doesn't announce it anywhere.. shittiest marketing in all of crypto.. itll pay off in a few months time tho.

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/81uwv1/waltonchain_partners_with_china_chemical/?st=JEC7HKQX&sh=bd7a5fda

OMG! Cant believe I won ! Thank you Walton team ! keep doing the great work.

Forgot pic

They dont feel the need to announce all future clients of their blockchain solution before its up and running. When mainnet is out i bet we see alot more talk about the partnerships/clients that are using or will be using Waltonchain.
This team does not hype at all, only the interns do that.... They only focus on tech.

I will never touch a chink coin again, all my money is going to European or Japanese coins

Been busted already
Vitalik is co founder of frnbushi capital
And fenbushi invested in ven
Look at their website now
Vitaliks ugly face on the main screen and scroll a little down and you’ll see VEN
Easy misconception and absolute peanuts compared to walton rigging their own competition over $50 just to please some soy boys on reddit

Oh no! I will sell all my Waltons now, the patents, team and blockchain cant be trusted because some marketing blunder.....

They claimed Vitalik was an advisor in their development paper. He is obviously not.

So it would have been better if Waltonteam was selling coins from their company pool, that was supposed to be locked up? Or if someone controlling their western social media account fucked up? I would argue the former.