IT'S MOONING

IT'S MOONING

Other urls found in this thread:

thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388
youtu.be/DpHlkqmxk0Q
youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

YES BACK TO 3900 THIS IS THE BEST MOON AAAAAAA YES GIMME THAT JUICY $0.06 INCREASE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCKING KILL MEEEEE

its actually dropping wtf are you talking, just look at the fucking sell walls.

FUCK U SUNNY POO!

U SLIM SHADY MOTHEFFUCKER

Wasn't this supposed to be a coin that lets NEETs leech off on supplychains?
That's why they marketed it to everyone right? So everyone could leech off on big companies, right?
Was it a scam after all?

not a scam but the big companys are buying directly from ven company for much cheaper and no big money is going trough the exchanges to rise up the price , while the workers of ven chain dump the 9 millions coins they got.

Yeah, that's how the real world works. Are you 14 or just a stupid reddit faggot? Why do you think darkpools exist on wallstreet? Comanies are not going to place orders on an open market, that is stupid as fuck. It makes way more business sense for vechain to have a stash dedicated for business partners. Vechain would have no partners if it were telling these companies to go on the open market. Just so you know, bitcoin is also sold off market to big whales.

vechain is going to make their own exchange where you can buy vechain for cash directly

so whats the point in buying Vechain then?
If the companys buy for much cheaper of the market?

If we buy from exchanges and no big money is entering the exchanges then we are just buying the bags of VEN employees who are dropping them on us.

You can't be this fucking stupid. I call shenanigans on this faggot. We need flags on this board. Big companies don't go to exchanges in crypto or in the stock market. Also, if they decided to unload. It won't be in the open market either. Exchanges are for trading small quantities and price discovery, not for wholesale. KYS

So you confirmed what I said , exchanges are just for VEN employees to dumb there bags on us?

Why are u investing in chink scams?

Fell for the shills on Veeky Forums

Everyone was talking about this partnerships, while no 1 told us all this partners are buying the coins for much cheaper directly from VEN company.

We need new fomos to drive the price up again and literally everyone is just selling the news everytime.

lol it was transparent in and out there from the beginning dumb ass maybe you should do some reading and investing instead of fomoing into whatever coin Veeky Forums shills. Vechain will be top 3 by next year. Case closed. Hodl for the ride mofos.

>IT'S MOONING
>Earth's core is the moon

How will it be top 3?
If all the big guys are buying it off the exchanges and only the small money is coming trough exchanges

Did you even read what sunny said
He said future partners will have to buy on open market

Top 5 by mainnet. someone take a pic of this post.

why the fuck would i screenshot ur pathetic comment.

cause i only let poor people like you do the manual labor

Yes he did. VEN bag holders are pathetic.

there is so much ven left in stock for the big guys it could take years to sell it all off to them.

So the only growth for now is that new people fomo in and that the VEN employees stop dumping there bags on us on echanges.

They do not sell to every fucking enterprise looking to partner. They are not fucking stupid, only to strategic partners that will grow the ecosystem like PwC DNV GL and BMW. The rest have to buy on the exchanges. Wholesale purchases get done on every legit major stock too faggots. Learn to business. Keep fucking coping with your shit coins while VEN goes ballistic or do the wise thing and hop on board.

None of the VET has been sold on open market. Here's some free education for ya

thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388

>partners accept VET for settlement
HAHAHA THEY'RE BUYING THEIR PARTNERS WITH BAGHOLDERS' MONEY

iBut he said the partner accept VET instead of Etherium, if they went trough a exchange it would increase the price and we wouldn't be in this shitty situation now.

Ah, I remember when I was young and learned how ICO's work.

The enterprises are locking up their investment as well. The EIP has nothing to do with the price. That's just mostly being in a bear market and the rundown after the really hyped rebranding event.

I don't know man, VEN is low key gay.

I dont say they are partners are selling VEN coins I am just saying they dont buy trough the exchanges so no new money is going trough them to increase our price.

The only thing I can do is try to shill this coin on reddit as hard as I can until I can drop my bags on the next news.

I can't wait to wake up to $6!!!!
Haha
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA

HHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

>thebitcoin.pub/t/be-aware-of-the-immense-vechain-red-flags/28388
hyper kek

Vechain does not have a whitepaper
There is no knowledge about their developers
There is no Github activity.
Their website is a that of a very low quality.
They mention on their website the release of a so-called Clou(n)d platform in Q4 2017. I started a Reddit post to ask what a clouNd platform is. Nobody could answer me. I tried to ask the Vechain devs in discord, nobody was able to contact me since they were working on their main net.
The coca cola kid is clearly a sign of insiders trading.
Low-quality partnerships brought as HUGE partnerships. For example the DNL GV partnership, there is clearly a partnership, but DNL GV gave an official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.
Some advisors of Vechain have still Lorem ipsum on their website.
This strongly correlates with 6 red flags of an ICO scam48

these are the reasoning? lmao

>MUH WHITE PAPER
>What do you want to know about them? they are listed on their team section along side sunny lu who does amas
>MUH GITHUB
>bait
>Clou(N)D, there is no such thing as Clou(N)D ever being listed on the roadmap. It is not on their road map . and a quick reddit search shows no results for the words Clou(n)D ever being brought up for discussion
>a marketing executive who does his job beyond well to stir up hype is an inside trade. supposing he was an inside trader, why would people inside trade a scam coin? would Breyer or people like him really risk being sued for promoting a scam coin?
>They're SMALL PARTNERS, problem? also BMW :^)

Is this a new copypasta?
I'm collecting them.

well i didnt mean for it to be a copy pasta but um, go for it

was just reply to someones link, which made bullets about reason why vechain was sketchy. points are clearly opinionated or level 1 fud

They will eventually buy on the open market but they are using this pool to entice early investors. that pool will be run up very soon and then we will see business buying on exchanges.

> also BMW
Small asian side branch of BMW...

can you provide me with the info why you think it will dry up soon, because all the indicators are showing the opposite, ven has a huge stockpile of coins for the partners.

They should partner with a oracle crypto like Walton, that way companies can buy coins from the devs, and oracle fixes the buys for best price across multiple exchanges.

Name ONE (1) partnership that is bigger than a small asian side branch of BMW and backed by Jim Breyer in another cryptocurrency. I'll wait.
these "small" things are bigger than anything any other coin is doing or has done :^)

If you think you can just form a full fledged partnership with a well established company from top-down , when mainnet isnt even out, would be ludacris anyhow.

You have to work bottom-up. Get into a side branch, increase productivity, then get established else where in the company.

Bmw is a lie

Breyer claims to not own any VEN

i am still waiting for a answer bro

You have to be, with out a doubt, the worst Fudder, I've ever heard of.

The rate of partnerships they are announcing each week is why I think it will go up soon. It might take all year for that to happen but I'm getting in as early as possible before the bigger companies like BMW start buying up all the pool.

chill i was masturbating bro

BMW bought enough that they can start selling thor.

I just want to fucking drop my bags as fast as I can, this shit coin is just bleeding and doing nothing to us normal guys who buy on the exchange.

Whatever floats your boat bro. I'm so bullish on this because of the investment by enterprises directly affecting the vet/thor market. No other coin like it.

MOOOOON

maybe if you where lucky and bought under 4$ , most of us here are stuck holding this bags and hoping to get a chance to drop them on some new fomos.

ah didn't know you were a fomo'er. well hope that works out for ya. I'll be holding this for a couple years at least. I got into bitcoin/eth around 2015 but this project has me most hyped. I've been waiting for an enterprise blockchain project since I got in.

Both AMB and waltonchain has the same premise that with company adoption it will directly affect the coin marked. Amb has no official info yet but Waltons token economic are sound as fuck, with every transaction on mainnet need to use wtc coins, and lesser amoints from their childchains.

You got into eth at under 5$ and this has you most hyped!? I call bullshit.

>up 0.15%
>mooning
the absolute delusion of vefags

I like wtc but i prefer the two-token system vechain has to offer. I think it provides more incentive for enterprises.

not mooning, and Sunny will keep it under $5 forever

I am all in Ven but this shit is seeming as cancerous as XRP with the team suppressing the price

Sorry maybe that didn't come out right. I meant I'm most hyped NOW about VeChain. Obviously I was hyped about eth/btc three years ago or else I wouldn't have invested.

youtu.be/DpHlkqmxk0Q

Just sold 100k

you can kek all you want, there are some valid points in there. just because you don't read whitepapers or care for actual proof of anything and probably just buy because MUH HYPE. retarded shill, calling other level 1 fud

It is BMW worldwide you little shrimp dicked cuck. you'll see ;)

SEEfucking faggot

youtu.be/pp_cgQqH08k

They got a deal with DNV, which is confirmed by DNV blogging about about VEN on their own website.

Just one more pump please!! I need to dump this shitcoin!!

Being in alts right now is retarded. But of all the alts you guys chose this one? No sympathy.

>BTC has done a 6-11k recovery
>should stay around 11-13k, then alt season begins

Being in alts was retarded when BTC was at $6-10k. Now it'd be retarded to sell. The risk-reward scenario when it comes to missing out on gains from seeing BTC hit $12-13k, versus missing out on the beginning of alt season just doesn't make it worth sitting in BTC.

But I agree that this chink hypecoin is one of the worst options.