Chancoin 50,000% to 100,000% increase

I recently discovered Chancoin ($CHAN/$4CHN), an off-the-radar coin that I think is seriously undervalued and I see no reason why it can't do a 500x or even 1000x (I'm serious) based on competitor coin market caps.

I realize this post so far has sounded very scammy but below I lay out fundamental reasons for my valuation.

Use Case
In simplest terms, Chancoin wants to allow meme creators to be credited each time their original content get's shared. This means that when you, the memelord, create a dank ass meme on Veeky Forums and it makes its way to Instagram, you're getting credited for each share that it took to get from Veeky Forums to Instagram. Chancoin does this now by posting your Chancoin public key for tipping but ultimately will implement steganographic technology.

In this way Chancoin is like Dogecoin, Reddcoin and Monacoin, coins that are used to incentivize, reward and promote content creation, each geared toward a specific type of audience.

Development
Chancoin was a fork of Litecoin and has four active developers led by Gossamer Socks. The developers recently implemented an upgrade to the protocol called Cloverhash that allows for CPU mining and will allow for GPU mining in the near future. Progress is happening extremely quickly.

Community
Chancoin is active on Bitcointalk, Discord, Trello and Twitter. There are two Discords, both with hundreds (yes) of contributors. The developer Discord tracks Chancoin's progress. The other Discord, called Chancoin City, has an endless supply of Chancoin-inspired memes. The community around Chancoin is tangible

Valuation
Chancoin's market cap is $448,692, has 7,454,915 coins ($0.06/coin). Based on Chancoin's Veeky Forums origin alone I think this means it is insanely undervalued. And based on the market caps of competitor coins like Dogecoin ($636,776,951), Monacoin ($313,937,358) and Reddcoin ($246,405,147), I am of the firm belief than Chancoin can do a 500x to 1000x.

And that's my case for Chancoin

Other urls found in this thread:

chancoin.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I buy it on benis , I mean binance?

Right now it trades on Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi but there was talk in the Discord a while back about getting it listed on more exchanges like Bittrex and Binance. So now seems like a really good time to get in.

The imageboard cryptocurrency.

requesting rule34 of chancoin-tan

Can this thing really 500x to 1000x? Presumably it would have to get listed on more exchanges no? Although I guess there's coins just listed on Cryptopia or other small exchanges that have really exploded, like Raiblocks / Nano.

what's rule34

CHOKE ME CHANGIRL

Best coin of 2018 check em

tfw youre a bagholder using different larping strategies every single day for years on an imageboard trying to get someone to buy your bags

>Can this thing really 500x to 1000x
Never will, everyone who has this coin is literally only shilling it so newfags will buy it so they can dump their bags.

Not at all. Go into the Discord and talk to the people there for yourself. No resentful bagholders at all. This coin can 500x on the brand name alone. But it's not just for Veeky Forums its for all imageboards.

I would like a lambo please and thank you

rollin for CHA

I will buy 10 million chan coins off you OP for exactly 3.5$ in Doge. It sounds like a good deal to me.

Great meme.

Link discord, I left it before and can't find it again.

can anyone tell me why my chancoin wallet won't go past -5 weeks?

nice pump and dump

Cha-cha-cha

try adding nodes
put this in chancoin.conf

addnode=85.224.146.196:58238
addnode=195.181.244.29:19117
addnode=95.85.5.164:19117
addnonde=138.197.94.176:19117

How can I become a Chancoiner?

Go to their website chancoin.org/

Visit their website, discord, bitcointalk and buy some chans at cryptopia.

thanks mate