This is your chance at the next 1000x

This is your chance at the next 1000x

A privacy coin on the Stellar Network, which is currently only traded at the Stellar Decentralized Exchange. Buy this before it gets on a real exchange.

- almost no transaction fees
- instant transactions
- privacy coin

only 0.003 USD per coin.

How to buy: Add trust for TaiChichain on your Stellar wallet and then you can trade it on the SDEX.

Asset code: XTCC
issuer id address: GDDFBZGVJ6W6MELF2H4VTO5IRMKI5234GJVTIQNB6RPL5RI5X6K2SFQ5
amount: 1000000000 (1 billion)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TaiChiChain/status/970086672229642241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marketcap is at $3,000,000?

What does it do?

how do I do this?!?! been following them for a week or so thinking it was an upcoming ICO. step by step and give me your ETH address

price already went up since this post.

stargazer is a stellar wallet right??

get the Stellar Desktop Wallet from Stellar.org
click on trust and scroll down to manually add trust. add the information in OP. (XTCC must be written in Caps)
go to trade and there you can buy and sell.

>To use your Stellar account, you must activate it by sending at least 5 lumens (XLM) to your account.

lmao you're the 'whale that's buying up'. the account you sent me the coins from has all the big orders on SDEX

seems like a cool project but gotdam that website is ugly. usually a sign of a gud thing tho .

This website looks like it was just thrown together today. Hardly any info on it. Did you like just make this and starting to shill it already on Biz? Lol

I'd be far more interested if I at least had a Telegram or Discord group to interact with to learn more, but those don't see to exist yet. This would be a c

*be a complete gamble

This shit is too hard to buy. None of the wallets will download, just sends you to a github page, not chad friendly

guys just wait for the project to develop more.

this shit is literally less then 2 weeks old and we some how know about it.

I mean shit i bought 100K of them just for shits and giggles its only like $300 anyways with current prices.

Only spot to go from here is up.

Some random white male teenager made that website I can guarantee it. That was awful

bro use the Stellar Decentralized Client

Yup you hit it right on the nail. And they didn't even try at all. Squarespace could've made a nice design for that website instead they used some raunchy ass shit lmao most likely freeware

Im doing it right now can I use stellar term online? everyone is calling it stellar DEX, client etc. What is the actual name for it

mate, this shit risky investing isn´t for you if you cannot find this shit out yourself.

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE JUST BOUGHT 10MILLION OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I been investing for the last 6 months, up 30x. Just because I'm not a fucking programmer doesn't mean I cant spot easy buys. the fact it's this hard to buy means it is nowhere near it's actual market value

Just got in for .0016 using NWJS wallet. The lack of information on the project made me FOMO the fuck in

What the fuck!!! im running out of time!! have to go bang in ten minutes. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS

XTCC not on stellar port or Stellar term exchanges

Don't buy it now, People like you kill the price of coin by engaging in premarital sex thereby regressing the progress of whatever you are in on. Fuck off you manwhore.

Meh even if I through $300 and buy 100k, it looks really garbage.

fuk it. spent like $10 and got a few thousand of em.

i just bought another 200k of them.

NO ONE is talking about this besides maybe 20 people.

This is THE time to get it.

dropping 3.5 k in

what price do I buy at

market price, just buy the sell orders. Eat them all up

No price discovery yet, I'm pretty sure it literally started trading today. The bid/ask spread is a fucking mile wide

How to add trust?
I cant seem to trade for it on this crap exchange. I enter the info but nothing. Must be the trust thing. I did receive my funs on it.

did you write XTCC in caps? if not, do it.

HOLY FUCK!!!!!!!! SOMEONES BUYING 10 FUCKING MILLIONFUCKING WHALES ARE TRYING TO GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok buying 8 Million of them for 0.0085. off to get laid. See you mofos tomorrow

i pity the fool who sells em for that low

lmfao Stellar doesn't have the tech to support privacy right now. get pajeeted retards

too late then, whales gonna dump it all.

What the hell is this shit? Is this an official TaiChiChain staff member posting commie shit on reddit?

people are buying over 100Million of them vs less then 1million of them being sold.

You tell me these people know something we dont

>No information and shitty website means it’s good!
The absolute state of biz.

I dont think u can make a privacy coin on stellar

1million buy wall just got eatin up

XTCC not even appearing in the list.

10,000,000 x.003 = $30,000
Wow, so whale.

JESUS CHRIST THIS SHIT IS GETTING PUMPED!

can someone send me XTCC tokens please

this shits screams scam. p ajeet website lol

teasing partnerships now. FOMO in and be rich

twitter.com/TaiChiChain/status/970086672229642241

Lmao did it just dump?

scam

To be honest id say it was a necessary correction.

But lets be real, the coins 1 week old.
Lets give it a month guys.

Why are you guys all saying its pumping when it literally just dumped so damn hard? I can buy 100k for $99 whats wrong with you guys?

come back in a week and fomo in when they are at the Microsoft office taking pics fag

dude op was shilling this so hard and it went down 75% are you kidding me?

Why are all of you guys fuding this so hard but there are buy orders for MILLIONS of them right now and sells are little to none?

STOP TRYING TO FUD IT WONT STOP THIS BITCH FROM MOONING!!!

it took less then $500 to make the price drop that low.

And the current price has had over $500,000 in volume. it's called accumulation dumb fuck

Someone create a reddit for it

this thread reeks of a coordinated paid shill, you're not even trying to hide it.

They just did a huge giveaway via twitter raffle and opened trading on the SDEX. More likely "buy my bags!"

yeah, their website is so damn bad. And how can they be private when operating on the Stellar network which doesn't have privacy features baffles me

I'm extremely curious as well.

idk i bought 100k of them for like $100 so why not.
I went through their entire website and i can't find too much info but I remember 2014 it was the exact same way for new community driven coins.

Im sure theylll figure out a way

monero fork on stellar network
golden opportunity buy now sirs