Is TBC the next moon mission?

youtu.be/8Tb4esZ2tUM

Other urls found in this thread:

thebillioncoin.info/index.php
blog.thebillioncoin.info/2017/09/25/clear-need-for-migration-posterimagearticle/
blog.thebillioncoin.info/2017/06/02/official-launch-of-kringle-cash-postersvideosarticle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he hasnt gone all in kringle

So I'm having dinner with family because grandad is going away and my Dad arrives on the phone with uncle talking about bitcoin and shit. I'm interested so I get in the convo and he's talking about how it's going up and how uncle is buying bitcoin packages or whatever but basically he's making money on bitcoin.

None of the family know anything about this shit so it's just me and my dad talking while rest of family awkwardly eats in silence. Then my Dad starts talking about how he wants to buy bitcoin and also this thing I've never heard of called TBC and unironically talks about how it's called 'the billion coin' and how it's going to 'end world poverty' and how it's going up to $100B in value.

He actually believes this crap... And he actually said in front of the whole family how he buys bitcoin for this RANDOM GUY ON THE INTERNET called 'Tony' and sends him FUCKING BITCOINS in exchange for 'Kringles', not PRINGLES the crisp but FUCKING KRINGLES!!!

No one in the family understands anything about cryptocurrencies so they just assume that he's 'investing'. He's sent me an email and wants me to buy Pringles, no sorry, fucking KRINGLES from Tony and Tony is going to 'set me up' with this smokin' hot investment where I give Tony hundreds of fucking pounderoonies worth in bitcoin for fake crypto worth less than an actual tube of Pringles.

And now I've got to reply kindly telling my dad how much of a fucking idiot he is for buying into the most cliche sounding blatantly obvious scam ever, without actually telling him how unbelievably gullible he is.... FUCK MY LIFE, and Tony whoever that is

Like seriously, LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE!!! thebillioncoin.info/index.php HOW-CAN-YOU-FALL-FOR-THIS?!?!

I already have.
These guys have developed the eternal moon by unanimously agreeing to HODL and acknowledge that the value only appreciated.

So basically it’s even better than LINK, it needs to be the official Veeky Forums coin. Alongside NGR of course.

all that pulsating shit gets me everytime kek

blog.thebillioncoin.info/2017/09/25/clear-need-for-migration-posterimagearticle/

> So, instead of having a completely centralized system that we can completely control, there is a parasite feeding off our system

> We are the 1st “Abundance-based” currency, and in order to succeed in promoting a currency that only goes up in value, all members have to honor the Membership Agreement.

You laugh, but this kind of cultish thing is pretty close to what Link is to some people here, or what Bitcoin is to /r/bitcoin. And they're just as likely to walk out in the sunset with the money they were promised.

They already got their own police force and about to start the very first crypto space agency, so yes.

>Our angents are everywhere to eradicate
holy
SHIT

Dude! I remember this post, this happened few weeks ago here

>OUR ANGENTS ARE EVERYWHERE

I'm almost certain that is Todd Howard.

da fuq is this? Reminds me of Scientology, speak ill of the organization and you disappear forever

Kringle coin is old news
Better dump that garbage and buy Kringle Cash, the real Kringle blog.thebillioncoin.info/2017/06/02/official-launch-of-kringle-cash-postersvideosarticle/

Bitconnect for boomers. They even have their own afro-american spokesman!

According to their spokesman, Rogeernam Verjay, Kringle Cash follows the original vision of TBC's creator

>tfw not a rich bbw milfs boytoy

I think I’ll wait for Kringle Private™ and dump it after I get my Send button appear by making a video shilling TBC

You can only get the withdraw button on two small exchanges tho

>tfw traded away my TBC for a scam coin

It's just FUD. TBC whales are accumulating. Watch everyone who called it a scam FOMO in once we become lamboillionaires.