KUCOIN ETHER WALLET DRAINED

WARNING. Kucoin's ether wallet has been completely drained of eth.

etherscan.io/address/0x2b5634c42055806a59e9107ed44d43c426e58258

0 eth remaining. Thats why withdrawals have not been working for the past hour. LMAO EXIT SCAMMED.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xdcf728d77ab0595dbdd8057e96b2dac818640b1b7fef08c455d2488063cbcea7
reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/81sy40/kucoin_team_profiles_removed_from/
youtu.be/lDszJtpx3ek?t=8m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

AH FUCKKKKKKK MY
BALANCE IS 0 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS REAL

Man that is a lot of tokens.

thank fuck i emptied my shit off that site a week ago

I still have everything

I have 70% of my funds there right now. What to do???

fAP

160 ETH INCOMING
>etherscan.io/address/0x2b5634c42055806a59e9107ed44d43c426e58258
Cold wallet? Oblivious whale? What's going on?

I have all my DRGN on there. fuck...
I'm removing it from my blockfolio. This isn't coming back

its full of ETH again, what the fuck is going on

Fuck wrong link
etherscan.io/tx/0xdcf728d77ab0595dbdd8057e96b2dac818640b1b7fef08c455d2488063cbcea7
But now the floodgates are open. What the fuck is going on?

Welp, to their Twitter I head

>etherscan.io/address/0x2b5634c42055806a59e9107ed44d43c426e58258

All deposits go to that address. Could be some poor fellow just depositing money in.

You faggots need to change to bitcoin and withdraw right away. Dont take chances with erc20 or eth because we can see the wallet status get drained constantly.

Another month, another Bitgrail.

Like 100 transactions in the past three minutes + 32 more pending. After no activity for an hour.

>etherscan.io/tx/0xdcf728d77ab0595dbdd8057e96b2dac818640b1b7fef08c455d2488063cbcea7
Follow the links back, its just some poor guy who trades on idex alot. Its not their cold wallet.

I literally warned you fags an hour ago they are about to perform an exit scam
dodgiest fucking exchange if i have ever seen one

I still have my ETH there.

How do you know it's Kucoins wallet?

I have ,09 ltc on kucoin should i leave it there or send a tiny bit of eth to have min balance of .1 in order to withdrawal. Withdrawals dont work?

Any kucoiners here really think that the sum total of all eth deposits on kucoin is only 1484 as shown in the wallet right now?

There is obviously something fucked up in their code. Get the fuck off that site right away.

nice fud, made me check

I work for KuCoin and i want to reassure you guys this is not exit scam.

相信我们,我们是最好的交流

We are having trouble with our Wallet but do not worry

Shorting eth atm. Ez

you guys are literal retards.

they have a stupid pajeet tier wallet maintenance system where they keep all their shit in deposit addresses for as long as possible to avoid keeping it all on one wallet. this is why there are so many outbound 0.02 eth transactions, because they have lots of tokens stuck in wallets with no gas.

they probably moved the eth to cold wallet

At the time, it was. Check the transaction history, that ~90 minutes with no transactions it was empty.

CHINKING IN PROGRESS PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why have a cold wallet for the ETH but not for the $140M of tokens?

Keep checking. The number is plummeting again and will hit zero within 90 minutes

WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHINKS? YOU GONNA FUCK UP THE MARKET AGAIN!

Cold wallet LUL notice the 140 million in tokens sitting in the wallet? Why arnt they in the “cold wallet”

1/10 FUD kys, retard.

Eth is back on the menu, boys

Sigh...they have a system where their API moves ETH from their deposit addresses to the main wallet every once in a while. Same goes for tokens; except for tokens often times the tokens are in wallets with 0 ETH, so they need to send 0.02 ETH from the main wallet to thousands of deposit addresses in order to pay gas fees to send the tokens back to the main hot wallet. This is what is happening right now. Anyone can correct me if I am wrong, I have seen this before.

reddit.com/r/kucoin/comments/81sy40/kucoin_team_profiles_removed_from/

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING. WE GOT CHINKED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Had 0.0000082 eth last I checked, still got it

sounds like that system would over time lose an enormous amount of eth and lead to a deficit that would eventually become bitgrail sized.

wow honestly thank god i dont trust exchages for shit
i went to go check on my kucoin account and i transferred everything to MEW months ago

Omg you people are such idiots. Its not a exit scam. Calm down.

KUCK COIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

what...no? the eth would still be in their control, just in another address...

Yeah I can't tell if people are retarded or if this is just FUD. I'm never listening to anyone in here, it's like they all have perpetual anxiety attacks.

Why then did they wait so long to refill the wallet, since until they do they can't service any withdrawals? They just sat with loads of ETH in deposit wallets and none in the hot wallet and waited 90 minutes before moving it over so they can do withdrawals?

seems people are getting bombered again
>never keep your coins on an exchange

NO REFUNDS DIRTY ROUND EYE!!!!

Always never trust biz fud

i seriously deposited some shit to buy PRL today during the dip, and i instantly go to withdrawal but they wont send the email. FUCK CHINA

My erc20 tokens take 2 days to withdraw from cryptopia. KUCOIN SEEMS FINE.

They didn't translate "Gmail" and left some squiggly lines instead :(

Kucoin Telegram, seems nice

Fucking fuck bought some ERC20 yesterday and didnt immediate withdraw.

anybody else not getting a withdrawl email when trying to withdraw eth?

Seems like a problem for a lot of people atm

KEK
E
K

literally got my shit off that dead site a week ago to go all in on LINK

yeah i didn't get an email for my REQ

Nice, its time to invest bin COSSmore after everybody leaves Kuckcoin and goes to other exchanges.

Some faggot gave me like 0.005 BTC randomly on KuCoin. I never put shit in, so... meh.

Wanna donate that BTC to me?

ETH Balance: 559.876843382016651648 Ether

Am I missing something?

Anyway, imagine being retarded enough to ever use kucoin let alone buy its 'shares', lmao.

ok lets here you out.

>tfw I forgot to withdraw my shit from there last night

FUCK

NONONO

I would kill for 400 AIONs

Ok, just got the confirmation email.

this also effected the market and made my ETH crown look filthy I'm gonna lay down and hug something because I would be surprised if I didn't just put on a skirt and shave my beard and call my self a woman.......

We have restored service now
No eth missing
哈哈感谢所有的人,他们都是白痴

Forgot screenshot

>相信我们,我们是最好的交流
this fucking translates to

"Are you mad, bro?"

It was ~1k when I started reading the thread. It keeps being drained regularly as people deposit in ignorance.

anyone can find out what your address is, no point in hiding it

not in google translate.

I don't want anyone sending me any BTC that I then have to declare on my tax return.

Herro 4clam. This Kucolon customer suppolt.
Have achieve full status trade wallet deposit. All exchanger system are performerly as normal.
黑鬼
我吃你的狗
杀白猪
现在起义

Transaction successful, it showed up in Electrum.

Christ.

Omg, turn computer off and then turn on again.
Then it should work ideots.

Nigga
I eat your dog
Kill white pigs
Now uprising

Kek'd

>黑鬼我吃你的狗杀白猪现在起义
I'm starting to doubt that belief I know what that says.
I'm gonna cry.

Coss will gladly welcome all of your kuck bucks.
We offer 50% split fee FOREVER!
Come over to the future
Come over to the ONE STOP SOLUTION
It's not too late to quit being a Kuck.
Get out while you can.
Get out before it's too late kucks.

I tried so hard just to make a doller and this is what I'm welcomed to...

Uploded 40 min ago. Poor guy has no clue he lost his bitcoin

youtu.be/lDszJtpx3ek?t=8m6s

what race is he?

pathetic ;-;

Is it working now?

WE ARE KUCKMARINES AND WE'RE NEVER SELLING

ITS STILL BEING DRAINED AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>黑鬼我吃你的狗杀白猪现在起义
it stand for:
Nigga I eat your dog kill white pig now uprising

Here lies kuck 810262..... he will forever hodl his bags.
Rip

Finnish.
Purest race there is, scientifically proven fact.

fugg :DD

DANK U FOR THE FREE ETH FAGGIT WHITEB0IZ

Voi viddu nyt :DDD

Draining fast

Just transferred by BTC out with no issues, are you faggots just FUDing?

FUD

token balances haven’t changed at all idiots

Pic related

WHAT
THE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK