Stinky Linkies bags are getting heavy

I was wondering why there were so many link posts every single day for the past week. Now i know why.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Still think you will make it linktards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydGEYxE2PF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep
current price is totally irrelevant, just an opportunity to buy more

Link went down 90% in November.

But when it goes down too much that's when the shills come out full force, and I just can't take it anymore.

this

agree

>Mainnet not even out, marketing director hasn't even started marketing, yet there are partnerships after partnerships we know about
>OMG the price is doing things!
Who gives a fuck nigger. It's not about some shit daily gains.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

lmfao there is 350 million circulating supply and 1 BILLION total supply of link.
Link's market cap would have to be bigger then the ENTIRE CRYPTO MARKET right now to go to $1000
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A DELUSIONAL BRAINLET

Link is a meme. Only an idiot actually would hold this.

Link is a meme. Only an idiot would fall for this.

Theres no reason for it to go down. The whole recent chart is short term, weak hands faggotry.

This isn't Waltonchain where it was revealed to be a scam so it dropped, it's going down because there's no news, so weak hands drop their stash. Maybe if some actual bad news comes out you can FUD me, this is just muh market predictions day trade faggotry.

dude I almost bought link last night, I would have felt like shit if it dumped on me like this
gonna buy in on monday if it doesn't pump

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP MOMMY HELP ME MOMMY

:^)

you can actually buy low and sell high if you buy now!

This. The current movements are irrelevant.

But do go ahead and sell, you faggots. Nobody will care a year from now.

hows that one developer going for ya

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

youtube.com/watch?v=ydGEYxE2PF8

oh no look, its going down with a sub 1mil volume, this is definitely the end

Link is a classic case of over decentralization

There is inherently some trust involved in accepting data from a particular source. The ONLY "Oracle problem" is getting that data to the blockchain.

Link creates an entire fucking decentralized network just to make the equivalent of a mail delivery.

It's retarded. Something like oraclize is fine. Just deliver the data and provide authentication proofs.

Literally no decentralization here is necessary. No token is necessary. LINK is a meme. This whole board is retards

Kind of like how no one cares about your retarded emotional beliefs in a shitcoin right now.

You're the emotional one bud, did someone fart in your coffee today?

>Something like oraclize is fine

kek

I mean, I know you're holding LINK and just trying to FUD to lower the price, but anyone who isn't a brainlet knows market cap is pretty garbage metric.

Right now there is about $20 billion in fiat in the crypto world, but it has hundreds of billions in market cap.

>. The ONLY "Oracle problem" is getting that data to the blockchain
Exactly. That's why we should use Excel spreadsheets that guarantee that there are no wrong data inputs.

OP clearly wasn't here in October/November.

just swing trading my link stack. had some spare eth for this opportunity too.

>tfw ranking up today

This is correct. There is plenty of time to buy into LINK and other alts.

>he doesn't know about the whale's plot to tank the price in order to accumulate as much as possible before the singularity in a few weeks

haha, yeah dude!! Fuckin deluded Linkers man!!

unironically buy the dip

ETH has now the marketcap alone that the entire market had 13 months ago. Growing is real

You are a MANIAC.

>still 5x on my LINK in sat