/feg/ - fried egg general

Fried eggs make any dish 1000x better prove wrong.
What's your favorite recipe that involves fried eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FPD5q6DC43M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen carefully because this is very important advice. Lots of people think cooking is all about complicated recipes, big cookbooks and arduous effort. Really it's more of an innate thing.

Learning to cook is much more simple, so pay close attention to what I'm going to say. Are you listening?

Fry an egg and experiment with various seasoning. This will give you an idea of what flavours go well together which is the most important quality in cooking. Fry an egg, cut it in quarter, season each quarter differently. Try one with cayenne and, I dunno, chives? Just experiment with lots of seasoning combinations.

Then fry another egg and repeat the process. Keep frying eggs and experimenting until you get a good idea of what works. You can eat 3-4 eggs in a day, heck you're from Veeky Forums so probably 6+. If you eat 6 eggs in a day, that's 24 egg quarters, 24 seasoning combinations in a day. You're talkng about 1000 seasoning combinations in just over a month.

At this stage you'll be a spicemaster and what/how you cook wont matter because you'll be better at seasoning than 99% of professional chefs, and this WILL make you a good cook.

le classik p0st

copypasta pls go

ok, i'll prove you wrong.
vanilla icecream with a fried egg is shittier than without.
/thread
anyways, i personally don't really use fried eggs to anything except breakfast, mainly english breakfast or just some toast with it

What is with people feeling like they have to point copypastas out? wow you guys have street cred and have seen it before... let other people enjoy it, you don't look cool for spending lots of time on Veeky Forums and knowing the "ropes".

Wow, I wish I was you. You probably talk to people about Catcher in the Rye and To Kill a Mockingbird and other highschool literature and think you are so fucking intelligent and deep. You aren't. You are a faggot that has to ruin the fun for everyone else with the premise that if everyone is as unhappy as you, life has meaning and will get better.

But no one can be as unhappy as you, because you wallow in a shit and self-pity filled ditch that you dug out with your own mouth you fat fucking loser. Hey guys, I'll tell you how this movie ended... no that I actually saw it with friends in public, rather I downloaded it and saw it in my dank fucking basement with tinfoil blocking out the windows so I don't have to see the real world reflecting on my monitor as I see how much gold I can mine or something as equally time-wasting and asinine.

Yet you still think you are superior. I bet you also sage threads and feel like the god damn enforcer of the internet. Well you know what buddy, you can have your tiny, fictitious internet niche while I choose to live and enjoy the company of others.

You are what is wrong with Veeky Forums, the internet, the world, and the existence of matter and we all see you for what you are you fucking dipshit faggot asshole. Why do you even have caller display, let alone a phone? NO ONE CALLS YOU.

Fried potatoes, eggs and bacon = best breakfast

>let other people enjoy it,

It's not enjoyable. It's cancer. That's why people point it out, to get rid of it.

theres a hair on that fucking fried egg can you fuck off already

it's on the lens.

How do I make good over-hard (or whatever they're called) eggs? My autism requires fully cooked yolks.

I haven't seen this copypasta before (at least I assume this blogpost is). Copypasta really is a dying art form; it now all seems like people try to make long rants trying to mimic the Navy SEAL pasta that was actually really good.

is this a fucking hair?

>not liking hair on your eggs

1) Fully cooked yolks suck
2) leave them in the pan longer, try flipping the egg and high heat?

Ice cream
Mac n Cheese
Cheeseburgers (don't fucking kid yourself)
Pizzas
Chili
Bread Pudding

There's a big list out there

Steak and eggs is the goat brunch

>cheeseburgers
Fuck you

>Navy SEAL
fuck off newshit
only newfags post or talk about that stale pasta

>prove wrong.
I can't

my mom used to make this every sunday before church, thanks for the nostalgia user

where's the fucking bacon?

autism

>fried eggs
>not a single picture of an actual fried egg

Fucking plebs.

Loco moco. Probably still be good without the egg though

i eat a fried egg on toast or a muffin for every lunch lately it's good man

>Mac n Cheese
>Cheeseburgers (don't fucking kid yourself)
>Pizzas
>Chili
youtu.be/FPD5q6DC43M

What were those eggs cooked in?

Looks like an egg was cracked into extremely hot oil for just a few seconds then scooped out. Runny yolk is fine, but come on, let it cook for a little bit at least.

wrong quote

>fry egg sunny side up
>put water in pan
>put (preferably see through) lid on pan
>wait for egg to turn weird pink
getting both sides cooked without your egg being gross and crispy

Freg

>newfag calling other people newfags for talking about old pasta
>can't even quote the correct post

I'm laffin.

>Mac n Cheese
>Cheeseburgers (don't fucking kid yourself)
>Pizzas
>Chili
These are fucking delicious with an egg, you mong.

I don't understand this new fried egg shit. Hasn't anyone ever heard of over-easy?

Stop burnin' the eggs, man.