Centralized shitcoin

Give me one reason why anyone should buy this centralized coin, when VEN and WTC do the same thing but decentralized.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/81h76b/new_to_amb/dv3eoee/
xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you shouldnt.it's a supply chain meme coin

nobody believes in it user, they just see it as undervalued and want a quick 3-5x, it will be dead by eoy

swiss
eu
dont like chinks

VEN and WTC have been royally fucking up their architecture while AMB and their expert core team have been studying their mistakes.

Chad CEO smells blood - reddit.com/r/ambrosus/comments/81h76b/new_to_amb/dv3eoee/

VEN with their fake partnerships, WTC with their beta social media

all hail chad ambrosus

Because there is money in it, and it's not a China scamcoin. Why the fuck would you ever trust the chinese?

XRP is not only the best centralized coin, it is the best crypto in the world. The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time. Remember to go all-in on XRP.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

>any coin that relies on a company's ability to procure business and has its supply controlled by said company
>decentralized

They're all centralized you fucking retard.

They won't Modum already beat them to the market and is cucking them from here on out

MOD = pharma
AMB = food

>Believes that this man is going to do the cucking from here on out.

kek.

ven isn't decentralised, js

far from it

>VEN
>WTC
>Decentralized

You serious?

MUH APIS

Nice try salty walty. FUD isn't gonna save you. Stop being so obsessed with your decentralization ideology and be more concerned with what's going to make you money.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know that there is actually brainlets out there who know about AMB and still aren't in on it. Some people really are destined to stay poor.

VEN is using Proof of Authority, which is not decentralized. AMB have Gavin Wood creator of Ethereum as advisor, and Roger Wattenhofer, Head of Distributed Computing at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ETH Zurich. Probably know what they are doing. Better than you, you fucking brainless victim of abortion.

Centralized? What a pile of bullshit! AMB architecture is decentralized. If you believe that APIs are centralized somehow, you need to get castrated. Probably a WTC shill...

Looks like a eccentric tech mogul to me, Angel looks like some gypsy

Regarding the "(de)centralised" argument, I cannot comment on Waltonchains solution as I haven't seen it with my eyes (and I only believe what I can compile and test myself), but what I can tell is our (=Ambrosus's) plan is certainly not limited to a centralised solution and we're strongly aiming to have a fully decentralised solution. The reason why we first released centralised access to Ambrosus is purely practical as it's the only way we can offer the performance / functionality required by the companies we work with (because of the current limitations in Ethereum and most other blockchain technology we've tested). For example, I'd love to see the performance and flexibility of waltonchain's serialisation solution or simply how they actually provision their RFIDs on production lines - these should be the crispy questions and comparisons that the companies we work with are asking daily and so are we! '' - Dr Vlad Trifa "

backstory on modum vs amb?

>he thinks decentralized = better

we're moving wine and cigs here, not pirates gold.

THINK with your HEAD

Modum=Wal-Mart
Amb-pajeet corner store

the ceo makes me want to buy more AMB, hes gonna be the martin shrkeli of crypto

who calls walmart "Wal-Mart", you're the real pajeet whos trying to fud amb