Reminder to not miss your retirement ticket

Told you at 5. Didn't listen
Told you at 20. Didn't listen

Maybe you'll listen to him twitter.com/PeterLBrandt/status/970036832753745920

Or maybe you just really love missing out

Post address, so I can come find you when this crashes.

it will correct
No crash
stop the FUD

>suggesting you buy the only coin up 200% over the past 2 weeks
Sound advice user thanks

It MAY correct, won't crash

Buy between 30-35 to be safe
Around 20 if btc crashes

>buy at all time highs
>no news to support sudden bull run
>alpha launch in one month is only for forex
>clear pattern of market manipulation in chart history from pump n dump groups “big pump signal”
Thanks but no thanks

Miss out again then

I like GVT. I’m just not buying after it has already gone up 80% out of the blue. I’m not looking to FOMO in and be dumped on.

I feel bad about missing out on GVT. This shit went to $6 during BTCs crash. I saw it and knew I should buy it....but chose fucking VEN instead.

care to explain why investors would hold this medium of exchange token when going through it to get the actual manager's token?

Because lambo moon

that's what i thought pajeet

i like gvt but seriously

>shaman lines

Because you need a base currency for the custom tokens to have worth. GVT will be the base currency for the platform.
Just like EUR/USD is the base currency for apples/pears/bananas and oranges. Without a fiat backing them there's no way to compare or trade or whatever.
Also, please don't give this magnificent boner-inducing coin the LINK or REQ treatment Veeky Forums. You have something nice shilled in here now don't fuck it up por favor.

Do you think it will actually correct or keep going up?

say i'm an US investor. why should i use gvt as base when i can use $? i'll just $ -> gvt -> manager token, and the -> gvt -> step will take less than a millisec.

pls test for us and report back

Retard checking in that held 1,243 coins before selling at $7

bout to kms

also $600,000 buywall put up an hour ago

anyone?

Because that's the whole fucking point of crypto nigglet...

You can say this about any coin, 'oh but when I want to transfer money I could just buy NANO in a second' or 'oh I want to put a smart contract whatever pajeet shit so I can just buy ETH in a second'.

The point is that you're investing in a token that will go up in demand and thus make you fucking money (or make you part of the future of investing if you feel like fucking Ghandi and don't care about money)

medium of exchange vs. staking?

>go up in demand
the only people demanding it are speculators like yourself. fund investors aren't touching this for more than a millisec

btw speculator is euphemism for brainlet

Okay mr. Lama.

Now go buy some Vechain or LINK and when you want a fund manager to invest your 150$ next year because you lost your previous stack of 320$ daytrading like a pro, I'll be happy to sell you a tiny fraction of a GVT token so you can 'make it'.

>Vechain or LINK
two tokens system and staking. are you this retarded?

You're right, just sold all my GVT bags.

Fucking shitcoin.

Dont touch this garbage with a ten feet pole guys, really.

Really don't know why anyone would invest in this Russian shillbot coin, so disgusting.

>Really don't know why anyone would invest in this Russian shillbot coin, so disgusting.
ask yourself