What is Veeky Forums reading this summer?

What is Veeky Forums reading this summer?
>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-042j-mathematics-for-computer-science-fall-2010/readings/MIT6_042JF10_notes.pdf
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv-486Ktb7hWf6dbSkW9fU8UYCXe6tTTn
birs.ca/events/2016/5-day-workshops/16w5009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About wireless mesh nets

To overcome the NSA

Do you know what book that is? seems like a tractable intro to relativistic hydro. I might want to check it out

If that is the case, you should search papers about batman-adv
Based germany

you're too stupid to overcome the people at the NSA who be smart for a living

It is my book, just not what I am reading this summer.

It is Gauge/Gravity Duality by Erdmenger. So no, not an intro to relativistic hydro. But it is a damn good book if you want to seem some of the most practical (potential) applications of String Theory.

Those idiots responsible for the IT security of the whole USA while being unable to keep their own data safe? Yeah, no.

>physics

Depends. Use strong PGP with decent password and you're gonna be fine communicating. At least Snowden was.

trying to transition from real analysis.
probably gonna give up on complex and switch to analysis on R^n or something

>doing algebraic geometry in characteristic 0
Embrace the Frobenius, my friend.

The book goes over general algebraic geometry.
Algebraic Varieties, Schemes, Sheaf Cohomology, etc.

But then about half way through it switches to more a complex point of view. i.e. Hodge Theory, Coherent Cohomology, GAGA, Deformations, Hodge Conjecture

Coincidentally, the same book as you.

ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-042j-mathematics-for-computer-science-fall-2010/readings/MIT6_042JF10_notes.pdf

You can laugh at me now

I recently came across these lectures. You might be interested in them.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv-486Ktb7hWf6dbSkW9fU8UYCXe6tTTn

Wow, I haven't seen these before, thanks

This'll be nice nostalgia, I took a few courses with her years ago, tough but inspiring

Waiting around to see if anything nice comes out of birs.ca/events/2016/5-day-workshops/16w5009

You're an adult and you're still just reading science instead of testing and writing science.

Back in my day...

I'm reading this to prep for grad school since i'm shit and jackson is hard as fuck to me.

fk off m8

I found that book very messy. I very much prefer the stricter structure usually found in math books.

The holy Qur'an.