March pick

AChain ACT is about to have a crazy month. They completed their AMA and announced a rebrand, new whitepages, new roadmap, big marketing launch and just started their loyalty reward program. They have multiple wallets available, even ios. Last time they had a fork the price shot to $1.30. Just got big hopes for these guys to take on Neo in the next few months. Don't miss out they are already taking snapshots for the loyalty rewards distribution achain.com/loyaltyprogram.html
Heres the AMA with the new info reddit.com/r/Achain_Official/comments/7xqut3/official_achain_ama_with_eric_wang_cpo_march_1st/

so new infographics and new paragraphs to their whitepaper? Wowwwww. A rebrand already ? Woww. There is literally nothing happening with this trash, just a wannabe neo. A chain, more like GAY Chain! Outtie 5000!

>already

theyve been working under the same name for like 4 years

Yeah I wouldn't take advice from someone that says outtie and didn't actually read anything. Last time I posted here was the begining of Feb telling people to look out for Oyster... Achain is going to be huge once they make some headlines.

There is really nothing wrong with the name a chain, but what's the new name?

Announced earlier today, no mention of the new name yet.

their community managers are fucking retarded and need to get the boot. other than that im bullish on DA CHAIN

This is why they need a dire need of a rebrand

>loyalty rewards distribution

What is this..?

The link explains it. Put your ACT in a wallet, send 1 ACT to the address they specify, get free coins.

New name is "Oen" he said in the AMA

searching the ama I don't see this and afaik it is tba.

It really doesn't... vague as fuck. I want to know why they're doing it, how it works, how much I get, etc etc etc.

Why would this be better than Elastos?

>multiple wallets available, even ios
I just searched "achain" in app store, nothing

hahahah, you idiots don't even know what the fork theory means for crypto... see you at $100 EOY

what does it mean for crypto?

hint: adoption

got 3k act...w-will i make it?

What do you know about Oyster? good time to buy?

Not the same guy but i'll throw my 2 cents in.

PRL might dip a bit lower but it should spike up in a few weeks since the airdrop is coming early april.

ios wallet is called kcash and they have a coin available.

oyster still got plenty of space to grow and an airdrop + established value with the cloud storage. I'm expecting a lot more from them as well.

66k ACT

C-can I has lambo In a month?

theres probably lambos cheaper than 66k act