Is GAS coin going to make any explosive gains?

Is GAS coin going to make any explosive gains?

PFFFFFFFF
Oh wow a nice silent one the most pungent

Why is it that I am attracted to a large butt and small waist like in this pic?

Hey user,

I've been swing trading GAS for a few months now. If you believe in the future of a token/coin and stick to your trade rules and in-out targets, you can make great gains.

That said, while we dont know if GAS will recover to a greater NEO ratio, I do believe it is currently undervalued by at least 20%

BIOLOGY

congrats, you aren't gay

Subversive conditioning via MSM (kardashians,music videos etc)

I'm gay and I still like big butts and thin waists

I sold half my neo for gas hoping to buy back in at that magic 50% ratio. Been about a month now and just doesn't seem to be recovering at all. Hope I didn't just myself but I believe a certain upcoming ico will level it out again.

well a thin waist with a nice round ass are feminine traits so technically you aren't gay

BRRRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

I like dicks in my ass, though

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have.

no
attraction to female curves is hardwired in our brain

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFLLLLLLLLBBBBBBBBBB

Wide child-birthing hips means less likely for complications during birth, baby getting stuck, etc. The small waist, I'm not sure. Maybe some athletic gene.

Evolutionary instinct to breed. Wide hips are breeding hips.