Good low calorie meals

Please help me im trying to loose weight and chicken,brocili, and rice gets boring for dinner
Really i just need dinner (and maybe lunch) covered.

Cauliflower pizza crust for a low cal pizza.

It's just dried out ground cauliflower mixed with an egg and (at the very least) 20g of shredded parmesan, baked at 400°F (204°C) for 30 mins. I recommend at least 800g of ground cauliflower.

There's some goofy fuck on youtube who will tell you that you don't have to squeeze the cauliflower to get the moisture out. Don't believe him.

Anyway, you don't have to make it a pizza crust.

Divide this "dough," press it, turn it into low cal cauliflower tortillas.

Or press it less, you've got low cal buns for sammitches or burgers.

Cauliflower is amazing for weight loss.

fish and some green vegetable like broccoli, brussels sprouts, asparagus, etc.

just eat less you stupid turd

Tilapia is a godsend for cutting, tuna too. There's that popular Veeky Forums tuna patty image that im sure someone has

As far as veggies
has it right. If you like frozen veggies, most supermarkets have a cauliflower and broccoli mix

If you dont mind having some extra sodium in your diet, get a good teriyaki sauce or oyster sauce for your chicken

>rice
>trying to loose weight

Well good luck with that faggot!

Oh no he eats carbohydrates he will get fat in an instant mimimimi ....
It is all about the calories dumbfuck.

OP, please listen
It is boring, but it will help you lose weight and gain a healthy body. Have a meal you enjoy once in a while, but on a daily basis, stick to what is healthy.

Do you have good sezchuan pepper at your place ?
Roast Cauliflower in a pan with sezchuan pepper and soy sauce. It is delicious!

and potatoes have less calories rise and are more filling.

People eat rice because they THINK it is healthy.
You are a dumbfuck you dumbfuck

/tryingtoloseweight/ here. These are my staples:
Roasted chickpea salad.
Baked vegetables.
Black bean salad/Mexican without the bad stuff.
Cauliflower pilau with chilli, spinach and mushroom.
Lentil burgers.
Felafel, hommus and tabouli.
Porridge.
Fruit, low fat Greek yoghurt for snacking.

Rice is fine.
Potatoes are actually better though because of the reasons above.
Pasta and bread are the real fucks. They are so calorie dense that anyone trying to control their weight through calorie reduction should avoid them completely.

shirataki noodles
kimchi
sauerkraut
hearts of palm
pickles
arctic zero/halo top ice cream
canned tuna
shrimp
turkey cold cuts
vegetables minus corn
soy sauce
light italian dressing
balsamic vinegar/light vinaigrette

Low cal microwave cake recipe:

28g oat fiber
9g sweetener (sucralose or stevia usually)
1t baking powder
1t gluccomennan
120g milk sub (unsweetened cashew or almond usually)
30g egg ("egg beaters" or whites)
Mix dries, then add milk and egg. Microwave 2-3min.

I just put over 9000 vegetables usually with potatoes and bake them in oven. Very many different spices too. Add.

Pasta is about as caloric as rice and about as nutritious.

Two weeks ago

>Constant headaches
>Sluggishness and being tired
>Not actually feeling hungry
>Do some math on the meals I've been eating
>1800 calories a day
>Low activity male is recommended like 2300
>Proceed to eat heartily and not feel like shit

How can a person willingly feel like absolute ass? I know I should lose weight but it's basically torture and wouldn't do it knowing I was doing it.

WOW IS THAT ALL IT TAKES?

THANKS FOR THE INSIGHTFUL COMMENT

Pasta has about 33% more calories than rice gram for gram.

Become lazy, it's perfect.
This week I only recall eating cabbage. Haven't gone shopping for a while.
Will probably start to die pretty soon due to.. a bunch of deficiencies.

die fatty :)

yes that is literally all it takes you fat fuck. learn some self-control.

Yes. Deliberately making low calorie food is less effective because low calorie food mostly tastes shitty but you feel like you can still eat large portions. So you just eat as much as usual but get the bonus of craving your old food.

Gradually eat smaller portions and you change your habit instead of your diet. Guess which sticks better.

shut up bitch

Get some spices and get good at grilling vegetables. A small amount of oil and some interesting spices (like, two or three tablespoons worth, don't listen to recipes that talk about half a teaspoon of this and a quarter of a teaspoon of that), toss slices in it and crank up the heat so you get some charring.

An entire pound of vegetables is like 200 calories. You could eat ten pounds of that a day.

I lost 40 lbs this summer without listening to Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /n/ were all I needed. Eat filling, high fiber foods with as few calories as possible. Ride a bike as often as possible. I ride so much that I am getting almost skeletal.

Yeah, potatoes ARE filling. One gross thing I make sometimes is to bake two potatoes and pour canned soup on them. That's more filling to me than eating 3/4 of a large pizza, and its about 500 calories. Get whole wheat bread that is really filling.

Lmao, when I was losing weight I used to eat nothing but beans+rice, walnuts, hemp, and vegetables. For my beans and rice, I would do just like you did with the spices. I'd add 2-3 tablespoons each of turmeric, coriander, cumin, and red pepper since they supposedly up your metabolism. I lost the 40 pounds I needed to in a few months that way.

Brown rice is healthy.