What's the worst machine?

Like as in, the least-efficient or the one most needing of repair or maintenance, the one that breaks the most

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vtua8rqCNC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

my heart

Unless u have heart failure its probably actually a pretty good machine desu
>maintenance-free pump that works 70+ years nonstop
>blood is thicker than water

>one most needing of repair or maintenance, the one that breaks the most
Probably a long way from the top, but 1970's cars come to mind.
Maybe the original Vietnam-era M-16.

One of these fuckers right here...

It's worth mentioning that the body itself is quite fragile in many ways. We also lose efficiency over time, but permanent damage can also be sustained with small injuries. Maintenance is a constant need, like brushing teeth, exercising or using toilet paper. Sort of a sum-of-parts viewpoint thought.

Just the transmission

Our MBE machine fits in a 2x2x2m volume.

Checked. Nice trippy dubs.

Also, just the growth chamber I assume? How do you load your wafers? And the pre-bake prior to growth: in the chamber or in a exit/entry/buffer chamber? Ours is a dual chamber setup for separate growth, but no in-situ analysis tools as of yet... would be nice to get in-situ XPS or a metal/oxide reactor.

Then again, I fucking hate the maintenance on these things. Been down for months...

wish the warranty would expire, it's been cycling for eternity and i cant find the dang plug

>exercising
exercising is less necessary than it is the purpose of the machine
we didn't evolve to sit around doing nothing, we evolved to find food/reproduce efficiently, both of which are what would constitute exercise now

>It's worth mentioning that the body itself is quite fragile in many ways.
Mine has outlasted every machine I've ever owned.
And if you don't mind me moving the goalposts a little, the human body (in pairs) can create replacement humans.
At least you can if you don't look like God-damn Stephen King, FML.

Rockstar's servers

Ink Jet Printers have to be in the top tier of bad machines

Of course you can get good ones but 90% of them have to be some of the worst machines going

The common vehicles with internal combustion engines.

The damn things are so poorly designed that they actually have extra parts to help them take care of their faulty designs.

falsely telling your soldiers their new rifle doesn't need maintenance, which results in inevitable breakdowns =/= needing lots of maintenance

If you think about it, desktop computers. Continuously unfit for use, can spontaneously break due to inherent flaws and is not usually radiation-resistant, and worst of all, literally performs no work. Every computer is in principle 100% inefficient.

That's how they're designed, you fool.

Irrelevant to the discussion. This is not a capitalism thread

Not true, my computer is currently both spinning a disk to make a whirring sound and blasting hot air out the back with fans.

Early Cray computers seemed to crash quite often.

/thread
those slow bastards are exactly the same they were 10 years ago except now they have a touch screen.

Busy Beaver Turing machines.

the F35
/thread
[X] toldasaurus rex

>we evolved to find food/reproduce efficiently,
we were doing this before we evolved

>>Irrelevant to the discussion. This is not a capitalism thread
yeah, found the stem kid

>found the stem kid
Nigga this is Veeky Forums thats like saying you found an autistic screaming child in a special needs school.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vtua8rqCNC0

>we were doing this before we evolved