Guys i ate about 20 cookies with milk and felt guiulty and then made myself throw up about 15 times

guys i ate about 20 cookies with milk and felt guiulty and then made myself throw up about 15 times

now my eyes are almost swollen shut and i got like a billion little red spots around my eyes and on my forehead

also my eyes have big blotches of red in the white parts and i smell like vomit even though i wook a shoower

what doi do? i dont feel well

>pic related except much much worse

Other urls found in this thread:

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/5826
youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a very intense allergic reaction, get yourself to the hospital

get to a motherfucking hospital before your throat swells and you die you lil shit

what the fuck is wrong with you user, stop being such a fat fuck and get your ass to the hospital instead of consulting 4chin

i put some calamine lotion on the red spots do you think this is ok?

the swelling in my throats and eyes is actually gone down so i think im ok

its like a really bad headache and i look high af but im more concerned about the red spots than my sweling

what can i do about the red spots? google says there called pitachie and can happen from extreme vomiting

im never eating cookies again

that's not the lesson to be learned

>doesn't know what a google image search is

It's obviously Pitachie. I get that shit when I vomit too hard.

sounds like liver failure. you probably threw up your liver. you were throwing up so much you probably didn't notice it. either find your liver and swallow it or buy about 10 chickens and eat their liver.

Call the national "i think i poisoned myself" hotline and explain it to a trained human being.

>doesn't know what reading is

how do you hide the red spots? is this really common would people know it wasfrom vomiting?

since im really fat everyone will assume i did it to try and lose weight what do i do?

It goes away in less than a day. Calm the fuck down. You can get them from other stuff too, like yelling hard and shit.

im ashamed of my body

it feels like i lack something everyone else has

people walk by a plate of cookies and take 1

i walk by and take 10+ and come back for more

obviusly i cant throw them up so how do i stop being this way?

>Breaking news
>Giant fat fuck complains about being fat to Veeky Forums

Nice blogpost. Glad this content is on Veeky Forums.

calm down and stop being such a fat fag

avoid cookies.

you have some self control you fat fuck.

learn self control. realize that everything you are doing is actually just your own personal choices. you can choose to act differently at any time. you are simply too covered in your own insecurity to do it right now.

this user said it well.

calm the fuck down and decide to make healthy choices.

Veeky Forums is filled with STEM students who spend 5+ hours per day studying. self control is basically the mantra of this board.

just fucking do it.

is self control related to eating and studying?

i find i cant study for longer than 10 minutes and i put off work a lot and i eat kind of whatever and whenever i want

how do i get self control?

Amphetamine.

>Amphetamine.
what do you mean?

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/5826

>pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/5826

I'm not a science bitch. Just tell me.

please leave this board

>I'm not a science bitch
oh shit. he's got a point.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxQq1wB7A28

It is a very potential psychostimulant. Honestly, I was mainly joking when suggesting it, although it is sometimes prescribed for weight lost, and please see a doctor if you think you have any sort of disorder that would be treated by it, but I was just mainly trolling.

*very potent

got it

The same statement applies. Enjoy being fat. Alternatively, enjoy being addicted to stimulants.

you're a bitch bcuz i aint op, dig?

A quote from a previous post:
"The same statement applies. Enjoy being fat. Alternatively, enjoy being addicted to stimulants."

i have a headache because some barf got stuck in my nosal pathaways and i tried to blow it out

i think thats when my skin turned red and my eyes blistered a bit because i tried to blow really hard and nothing hapened

What kind of cookies

Sounds like vaginal cancer.
Or blown capillaries.

peanutbutter cookies, the really good gushy kind that crumbles and melts in your mouth

So this is what they mean by 'tossing your cookies'

Pedro.jpg

>self control is so hard

grow up lol or get "diagnosed" with some artificial "disorder" and enjoy the long dick of big pharma and the charlatan psychiatrist

i'd an hero now before it's too late if i were you

kys

I get this when I puke from drinking too much. Puking is a very violent action, you have broken blood vessels all over your face. Should be gone completely in 3 days, they fade quite a bit between the 1st and second day.

This, I get this a little because I powerlift and squatting or deadlifting raises my blood pressure to the point that it bursts capillaries

Vomiting does the same thing. OP, you're fine, but obviously a dumbass for making yourself throw up 15 times. Get help.

>about 20 cookies
......do people consider that a lot?

just kill yourself you fat piece of shit.

holy shit you're even a fatter fat fuck, kill yourself too

>Implying free will exists

You came to the wrong board friend.

CONGRATS OP YOU SPAWNED FRECKLES

nobody gives a shit lad remember that
everyone just cares about themselves

Kys philofag.