Animated Crypto Waifus

i cant take this anymore someone jsut buy this waifu bags off me pls i am gambled all my crypto away and am on the verge of kys myself but then i remembered oh shit i bought that anime girl not that long ago.
so i beg you i need at least some a bit of my money back to gamble again and recover what i had or my 3d wife will kill me or i will kill me just buy it off me, im sure someone else will buy it off you if you shill it to reddit but i dont even have an account there and they have all that kappa shit going on

crypto-waifus.com/market.html

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0x8f458bd36677befdacb26b44e6559b89ac9873a7fc4b2b183fb431d161420a1e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh and also if you buy one you can touch her tits and vagina and pet her head if you do she says some chink shit to you and you can get off

kek
That’s why I keep coming to this board.

>yfw when didn't buy into chinese cartoon 2d ponzi

Don’t worry, OP. I got your back. Sit tight and wait a few hours.

>i need at least some a bit of my money back to gamble again and recover what i had
topkek, good to see you learned your lesson

What is the best waifu right now?

This is the best post since that TBC thread.

Apparently...

Tomoko Mizugi imo

btw im not kidding i at least need someone to shill it to redditors so someone there can buy it from me, help a bizraelit out pls, fellow pajeets

Rem no doubt. She certainly has the highest chances of being bought. But buying anyone right now is risky.

>No Misaki nakahara

FUCKING DROPPED

My sides. I would unironically make a thread on /r/CryptoCurrency just for the kicks and to help you out, but I don’t have a reddit account either.

Out of the options? Rem. Out of every anime/manga/game/light novel? Shalltear from Overlord

Problem with this business model is you are not taking into account the weeb otaku mindset. Buying a waifu previously owned by someone else is getting used goods. The point of indulging in 2D fantasies is not having to deal with that, among other things. Otakus don't want used goods.
>mfw obsesive weeb fans are less likely to buy into this ponzi than your average pajeet.

i know but i was drunk when i bought my waifu bag, and i like fucking prostitutes so it kinda hit home with me

oh shit you watch overlord too? shalltear is fucking dope did you now she fucks her female vampire slaves? its hot

What if I’m into NTR?

this

I’m gonna make a thread there for op

i'd use her goods

Nevemind. Forgot you need 20 karma to post. My unused account won’t cut it.

He gets how I feel.

>i like fucking prostitutes so it kinda hit home with me
This reminds me, I want Veeky Forums advice on something. I’m already 27 and a virgin. Never even kissed before and I feel like dying every day. Should I just pay a whore to let me fuck her? I never wanted to resort to that, but I don’t think there is any other way for me.

>3DPD
disgusting

It won't magically solve your problems.

>at least he bought waifu
i don't even know why i got into absolute trash dead ponzi 2 days ago, fucking why did i do that is beyond me, didn't even check ethercan to see if it still alive or not
should just kill myself what a fucking idiot

>Tomoko Mizugi

Who?

you are the guy who bought Vanilla, right?

>Vanilla
Who?????

sorry, it meant to

It wouldn't be that bad. And vanilla was a month ago or so.

You said 2 days ago, so I assumed it was this:
etherscan.io/tx/0x8f458bd36677befdacb26b44e6559b89ac9873a7fc4b2b183fb431d161420a1e

_tokenId is "0xa", hexadecimal for 10. Counting from 0 from the oldest waifu, Vanilla would be number 10. The price fits as well as her previous price.

No Gary, it'll fuck you up for good.
t. lost my virginity to a spa parlor chink @ 22

cutie

No, didn't bought into that. I thought you're talking about original powh.
Fucked it up on ether heroes. My only hope is for someone to buy the "floor" and bail me out, but it would take a miracle for that to happen

Oh, got it. My bad, I misunderstood. I feel you, I'm holding a waifu bag right now, that part not a joke kek. But I accepted it already, it was just a bit of money I could afford to lose, so I don't mind it.
I actually made a nice 5x in the original powh (ponzicoin v3.0) and got out in time, before the contract got cleaned. I guess that kinda makes up for this mistake.

Surprisingly, it looks better than that other one I saw being posted around here.

>asuna 5 ETH
>miku 0.6779 ETH
WHAT THE FUCK

I know right? I was pissed at this too.
These things never ever have my waifu anyway.

worst part is Rem at 0.3 eth wtf.

but she is on top so maybe she was added recently

i bought into cryptopussies, this one by far looks way better.

Lol. All kidding aside, do you guys think that shilling this or another one of these eth ponzis that still hasn’t been overbought to reddit might work?

plebbit is retarded and easily buys into anything, so maybe yes

they're not weebs though

they aren’t? but i think shit like this attracts pajeet that think that understand weebs more than the weebs themselves

it sickens me thinking people are making free money making meme sites

how do i get in all this

There's probably some that think they're weebs. reddit tends to half ass everything so they probably just watch studio ghibli and talk out their ass about anime.

>ethergen.io

just a solid trading card game with good tech, motherfucking matrix cards

get on the ground floor 8pm utc Veeky Forums

This.