Show us your milk, Veeky Forums

Show us your milk, Veeky Forums.

>recycle deposit
enjoy your homeless people

homo

why do you have to put a deposit down on a jug of milk ?

kekd

Keep this image, friend.
It's just for you!

Bumping for autism.

>unsweetened
>vanilla flavor added
literally kill yourself my man

>not in a bag
>25 cent deposit
>homo
couche-tard indeed

>he drinks nut juice

Your province is shit.

costs 2x what normal milk costs, but it lasts forever and tastes better in muh cereal

Tastes good

>bag

canadian detected

Mac's (Couche-Tard in Québec) is a Canadian chain. People avoid bagged milk if they don't use enough, because even though bagged is cheaper overall, it makes no sense if it goes bad before you get to the end of it.

Mac's is a Canadian chain?

I have literally never seen one here in Vancouver.

Nor have I ever seen milk in bags, moose, igloos, temperatures below -10, or french people.

I am beginning to believe Canada is just a myth and does not actually exist. We seem to basically just be america with...I can't even think of a distinction.

>Vancouver

Bagged milk is an Eastern Canada thing. Think Manitoba as the buffer zone, then it's the norm in Ontario, Québec, and the Maritimes.

For temperature, you're pretty much guaranteed to hit *at least* -10 in the Winters. Toronto (and most of Southern Ontario) doesn't usually get that cold, but Northern Ontario, the prairies, the Maritimes...basically anywhere that isn't BC (West of the mountains) gets fookin' cold.

As far as French people...yeah. You won't see many outside of Québec, New Brunswick, or Norther Ontario.

BC is a weird place. It's so disconnected from the rest of the country...the weather, the people, the stores, the cities...*everything* is different. The prairies are weird enough, but BC is on a whole different level. Manitoba and everything East of it are pretty "normal", at least for what I'm used to.

This fucking bullshit never pours right

inb4 degenerates posting semen

Vancouver Island fag reporting. I do remember BC having bagged milk, but that seemed to end in 1999-2000.

My Dad spent a year working in a dairy farm and had access to fresh milk in my early teens. Holy shit is it good. Just have to consume it in a day or two because unpasteurized or whatever.

Anyways, Island Farms master race. 1 percent is best milk.

The only bad part about Costco tbqh

whichever's the cheapest desu
I have some nice "le lait de vos régions" (milk from your region) that's .50€ a litre near by

it still only lasts about a week at most after opening it. the "use by" date just tends to give you more shelf life before opening.

Milk

You're an even bigger faggot than the OP, and his milk says Homo on it.

I like to not shit myself to death.

Vanilla is goat flavour don't even try to fight it.

Yeh I can't deny the cock-in-throat faggotry part though.

the bottoms of those cartons are dirty as fuck

If you can't process milk you're a faggot. And I'm black so don't blame it on much genetics. PS I posted this If I can process whole milk you should too

Royal milk, just for you plebs in the far-flung corners of the Empire.