Traders get in here

Here we discuss Brokers we’re with and who we should avoid. Also trading analysis. What are your thoughts on the Euro and Italian elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ukspreadbetting/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdF_illVxSMte15zpTXmTsg
studyofcycles.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/paraphrase-of-ira-epsteins-rules-for.html
youtube.com/user/tradingwithrayner
xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I broker through coin base

Pro crypto trader here ama

CRYPTOGOD HERE, TRX AND RIPPLE HODLER AMA

what the fuck is a broker and i don't give a fuck about no political drama

Kek

What kind of leverage you anons on? Also what are the best UK FX brokers?

Are cryptos a meme or am I just a stubborn brainlet who doesn’t understand what they are?

DXY is in too heavy of a downtrend for any fall in the euro to truly help it back into an uptrend, regardless of what takes place in the elections.

It's a mixture of growth in europe, along with the potential negative impacts of trade wars that could start to impact the US, bringing the US dollar down.

Avoid plus500 at all cost; sneaky jews increase their minimum contract size if you're profitable.

What are the weaknesses of the big ones? I’m shopping around:

IG
CitiIndex
InterTrader
FXCM
CMC Markets

Etc

i use cmc markets, haven't had experience with others, but you don't have to limit yourself to just one imo

also check out this channel called UK Spreadbetting, this guy called Mark makes a lot of very helpful videos to help you get started. Stuff ranging from strategies, risk management, and how to avoid broker scams.

forgot link youtube.com/user/ukspreadbetting/videos

ira epstein is quite good too

youtube.com/channel/UCdF_illVxSMte15zpTXmTsg

he gives a great high level overview of fundamentals which impacted the markets each day, and also does TA which involves bollinger bands, moving averages, and the slow stochastic oscillator

you'll pick up his strategy while watching his videos, but this link explains what he does during each of his videos: studyofcycles.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/paraphrase-of-ira-epsteins-rules-for.html

if you prefer naked purely price action trading, rayner teo is extremely good

youtube.com/user/tradingwithrayner

he teaches you about support/resistance/trends/breakouts, along with the basics of incorporating multiple time frames into your trading

>how about you fuck your mother OP

Hey hey. what's up my friends!
i put a bomb in 7 of the most popular chilens hospitals in Singapore!!
to diffuse 'em my youtube senpai, please rate and subscribe by rubbing your long bobs infront of the webcam..

with that i wish you goodluck and good trading, i'll talk to you soon!

I just unsubbed. Had no idea he does that.

they're a meme but you can trade them

The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time. Remember to go all-in on XRP.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/