Shill me a coin to buy right now

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_preference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please don't go there

medium.com/devery-io/devery-selected-as-the-part-of-the-inaugural-jd-com-blockchain-accelerator-d4a7b44f4b1f

I think it's because of muslim culture and how acceptable it is in muslim countries to rape....but what do I know

Why would he go to London? If he wanted to be surrounded by Muslims he could go to France and call it a proper holiday.

No I'm saying please don't be a racist.

I'll be sure to tiptoe around your racial sensitivity minefield.

Niggers are a low IQ and high time preference race. Its mostly genetic and has little to do with education.

Have a nice vacation shit heads.

No u Jew.

If a simple image offends you so much, you have some issues my friend. Perhaps you should relax over a nice glass of wine with some delectable pork chops.

facts are not racist cunt

I bet you are all in XLM

sjw fucktard - worthless shit

Within twenty years, whites in America will be a minority. If you don't think that is a major fucking problem you are retarded.

>high time preference
Brainlet here, what does that mean?

>lives in the Current Year
>still thinks he can cite facts without being called a racist immediately, even on a site as "extreme" as chan4

hahaha

Don't worry it's not on my list of places I'd ever feel safe.

Bitconnect is a very solid choice, it promises a 1% daily return and has an awesome marketing strategy. Can't go wrong with this one, even though it's a little on the safe side (because other crypcoins can go like almost 20% or something haha lol)

Youre a fuckin kyke, report me too.

It means they want immediate gratification rather than being able to plan for the future. Whites had to evolve low time preference and other advantages to survive cold winters but the nogs have a year round growing season so they never got past the tribal hunter-gatherer stage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_preference

unironically kys before your precious virtue signalling pets do it for you sometime in the future.

>being this much of a cuck

Asking for the answer right away instead of taking a few minutes to google is high time preference

back
to
plebbit

Please tell me you shorted rape at 10x leverage

bitcoin

The only one with a low IQ is you for being so closed-minded.
KYS

Only blacks and muslims rape, murder and kill.

RAPEcoin is breaking out to higher highs. it's going parabolic. you're not balls deep in RAPEcoin right now you're gonna stay poor forever.

Rapecoin: we put european rape on the blockchain and made it accessible to 4 million muslim male refugees and north africans.

fucking #innovative.

Don't forget, it's based out of Germany and thus very reliable. So just like BMW (Vechain mooned because of it). Get in RAPE while you still can wigglets!!

Who is close minded? Somehow who parrots the party line or someone willing to challenge the bullshit a bunch of Jewish pseudoscientists pulled out of their ass then used their cousins who ran the media to shut down anyone who called them out? I suppose you think that the reason there are no Chinese olympic gold medalists in the 100 meter dash is their culture.

unfortunaltey the multiculturalism argument was fought and lost 20 years ago when nobody could have ever dreamed the consequences would get this bad

Losing a battle doesn't mean losing the war. Don't give up so easily.

Livestars

Crusader Cash. Coming soon.

unironically this. it's beyond me how this isn't shilled like crazy here. hovering around 10 mil market cap, solid idea (connecting VEN, WTC, and all the other supply chain tokens), and it's not even a chink coin. even if it's the worst shitcoin in existence it will probably still 5x before it goes down

>high time preference means you want immediate gratification
You've got it backwards retard.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot. We are not reddit, go back to your hugbox.

I was pretty interested in this for a while, but then someone on here said it was a scam and its whitepaper was very thin, so I decided not to buy any.

No I don't lol.

No you nog, hes right.

>Prizzly Bear
>Not Growler

Biologists have no sense at all.

That's not going to happen.

No worries, I have no desire to visit a backward middle eastern shithole.

don't post an image more interesting than your thread

There aren't white people in london anymore. Rape other shitskins.

>whines about racism when cuck sjws are shitting up Veeky Forums more

gas the kikes
niggers are sub-human low iq
moslems get the rope first
heil hitler.