What's your 'plan B' if you don't make it?

What's your 'plan B' if you don't make it?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks about right

Monastery life.

Thinking thats my plan A even if i make it

Literally exactly the same but with less money in my account. I dion’t need the money that bad I just like to play this game.

I'll be making about 50 of them

>implying that coat rack can support the average poster's carcass

nice digits

there is no plan if I don't make it because I'm going to make it. I'm good at almost anything I try at and being investment oriented in the long run will make you wealthier than any normie faggot in the world.

Is that 3 feet off the ground?

same here desu

holding 20k LINK
don't need a plan b

keep mining burst coin till the day i die.

No, about 6

this
>already made it

I am thinking about cam whoring, gay guys are attracted to me cuss I am a nasty big bear Mexican.

I see nothing wrong shoving cucumbers down my rabbit whole if I get to save enough to start my business

I'm offing myself OP.
You should too.

My Micron stock. I unironically think it can 20x over 3 years. Dyor.

Hint: Chalchogenide. Lehi.

/ladbrokes/- Broke Lads General

>I'm offing myself OP.
I'll be thinking of you guys when the day comes

buy back in with more wage money

Selling RCs online
In fact that was my plan A, I suddenly got financially independent from crypto and stopped.

this, it has always been my plan A im just having fun here till the day comes

I already didnt make it and pussied out of killing myself

80% of Veeky Forums is going to make it within the next four years.

-oldcoinfag

what makes you so certain?

offshore chemist, putting half my salary in cryptos

I cannot not make it

I think trillions are going to flow into crypto in the next four years.

Obviously the big question is WHICH coins are going to 1000x.

Veeky Forums is unironically the best spot on the internet to figure that out, just like /pol/ is the best place to learn the truth about history/politics.

You never know...

Same, I have gf, goodpaid job on my country, nicest family ever, not socially akward, can roll in pussy just by talking to girls yet I'm not happy, it's been like that for years now.
I'm starting to think that I'm rotten to the core or that /pol/ has really fucked up my world viewbut there's still my megalomany telling me to not fucking give up and fight because I can turn the tables for everyone arround me because I have a winner lottery ticket on my head but deep down what I want is to rest for a while.
I'm seriously asking if there's someone with the same world view as me, because I seriously think I'm touched in the head or something.

There were tons of Israeli's involved in that event.

plan A was gambling, lost it all

plan B crypto

plan C RIP

>Not strapping weather balloons to a lawn chair and taking off into the stratosphere before putting on your helium mask and drifting off to eternal sleep.

Comfiest way to go

Hedge all of your decentralized shitcoins by holding some XRP. The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

>hasn't heard of partial suspension

Bet everything on pachinko.

my $100k wagecuck day job

go back to uni for 6 months and graduate

/comfy/ either way

Manlet detected

>t. 5"6'

we're literally the early adopters. the average normie cannot use or buy crytpos to save their lives. it will still be a couple of years before adoption catches on.

Plan A is working out pretty good so far.

If your plan a was gambling just skip to plan c

Keep trying different things until I /makeit/ sometimes I feel like I’m LARPing Eddy from Ed Edd n’ Eddy

selling drugs again.

Started from an eighth or mids and worked my way up to 2 pounds of boof, a sheet of acid, 250 2mg bars and 5 pints of wock.
stopped because po-lice
all that in a meager 3 months.

Plan B is become a race car driver

>no ass
>feet look like the roots of a fucking oak tree

why is she modeling?

>being a footfag

i bet you dont even own any LINK

I lived in a monastery for 3 years. I made it. Never going back.

nice stack user that’s gonna be $200MM in a few years

HST 1000x

Sauce/red pills?

Do you make bank? How much sir?

There is no plan B. Failure is not a FUCKING option. I'm going to fucking make it if I have to crawl over your pink wojaks on bloody stumps.

if you couldn't even make it during the online poker boom, you should plan C right away

t. made over $50,000 in online poker

I don't plan a failure. Success is an only option.

I like animals and raised them growing up so I could at least be a wagie caring for animals/washing dogs or something basic like that, but I still would probably never be hired because social autism and they'll all think I hate their pets

Plan S

how? wish my trendline looked like that :(

plan b as in declare bankruptcy and go back to wage cucking

Since starting in August this is all I do 15 hours a day. Study the shit out of charts and when you spot a good dip go in. If it's a fantastic, go all in. Sell the bounce. Wash rinse repeat for a couple of years then retire.

Nautilus Minerals stock

This

I've felt the same way since high school. Been up and down with all my business plans. With crypto though I know I will make it actively adjusting my bot, monitoring the ETH charts daily. Despite all the bullshit I read on this waifu dreaming image board I know I will reach my goals.