Medical Question

Medical Question

If someone ripped your testicles off with their bare hands, would you bleed to death?

an artery runs through there. you would die

yes.

How long would it take you to bleed out?

bumpo

It would be very painful

different fag here, how does one tie an artery so someone doesn't die? I know you'd have to do some digging in the wound or something but it can't be that hard to find the tube with blood rushing out of it, is it? Is it enough to grab it and pinch off the flow with fingers until a medic arrives?

youre a big guy

i would because i wouldnt do anything to stop the bleeding, id try to kill myself faster

le epic banepost

a never-ceasing font of originality and wit

Come on that OP was begging for it
Anyways,
[math]4 u[/math]

It would suck to have your balls ripped off.

Also, how long could the sperm in your balls stay alive after death?

I'm actually asking these things for a story I'm writing

the sperm in your balls aren't mature yet, they grow and mature from their precursors and then exit the testicles proper, and then mature further in the epipidymis. the maturation process is quite long, and the sperm require signals from the prostate to be fully active

you might be able to collect the current batch of mature sperm from the testicles and keep them alive for the normal maximum lifespan (a couple days), but you're not making any more unless you do something drastic like hook the testicles up to artificial blood perfusion or try to sew them back onto the person

>ball expert

nah, we had a seminar speaker last year who talked about some neat changes that occur in the chromatin of maturing sperm

>you might be able to collect the current batch of mature sperm from the testicles and keep them alive for the normal maximum lifespan (a couple days)
How would you have to store them to keep them alive for those couple days?

It would be extremely painfull

10/10
Nice Senpai

Your a big guy.

Haha the word "fa m" as in family turns into "senpai" now. Type it out, you'll see.

senpai cuck

You don't tie an artery. You put enough pressure on it that it slows the bleeding. This is where tourniquets come into play. You can also clamp the artery, assuming you can find it. Arteries like to hide after they get severed. As for holding it closed with your hand, it's slippery as shit.

in an environment that mimics the interior of the epipidymis. a carefully prepared nutrient broth maintained at the proper temperature and oxygenation with the right mix of chemical signals should suffice

or, if you somehow stimulated them to fully mature, a chemical environment emulating that found inside the uterus