Apparently there is a God, because He has answered my prayers

Apparently there is a God, because He has answered my prayers.

I'm literally shaking with happiness right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOnsK6Vu7U4
youtu.be/n6BBsb28Djw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how long until the flaming hot version comes out

Are you Mexican?

how long until OP comes out as a flaming homosexual

Go away, shills

Your threads are deleted for a reason

Fuck off, I'm not a shill

Burger King usually sucks but their chicken fries are great. This is an improvement.

I'm eating the same thing, at the same time. Wow. I'm literally shaking right now.

How many are in there? That doesn't look very filling.

Tried it a couple of days ago. It was ok, wasn't worth the price. Could barely taste the cheetos.

Nine fries. It's actually pretty substantial.

Kek'd

jej'd

fukken rektum m8

youtube.com/watch?v=fOnsK6Vu7U4

>number sign chickenfries
>whatever that mean

does he really not know what hashtag is?

9 fries for 3 dollars. Not very filling. They are smaller than chicken tenders. All together they are like 2 small chicken breasts.

b-b-but Cheetos!!!!! Brah!!!

Just had them. They don't even taste like Cheetos, but they are good. They taste just like the regular ones.'just a little cheesy.

Tried em. They're bad.

Joey says its shit
youtu.be/n6BBsb28Djw

i cant even tell
what it is so i wont get it. is it a cheetos, french fries, chicken finger, mozella stick? i cant tell an d i guess ill never know since i dont have time to fuck around for an hour when i jave to get fast food

You aleeady said this.

>is it a cheeto
No

>is it French fries
No

>is it a chicken finger
No

>is it a mozzarella stick
Your an idiot.

The fucking box says "chicken fries" it's just chicken shaped like a fry covered in Cheetos dust. Get your head out of your ass

Reviewbrah wasn't impressed.

bk is trying to become the taco bell of burgers.

I can't even tell what they're supposed to be. Is it just mozarella sticks basically?

le reddit pizza guy

Tried one from my friend today, just tastes like a normal chicken fry.

i thought it was supposed to be french fries, so i was upset when i got them. i don't really get it. i gave them to my dog.

It's just their chicken fries covered with cheeto's dust.

Remember the chicken rings they had to for like 3 months and it tasted like how the chicken fries originally tasted when they released those? Now they removed that and just made the chicken fries like how they originally were. Why the fuck do they do this? Every fucking fast food place does it.

it's french fries with cheetos flavoring on them

These would be exponentially better if you make them yourself. Doesn't sound like it would be complicated. Just buy some Cheetos and run them thru a food processor or similar for the breading.

The chicken rings were absolute shit, though.

I like to believe he does it on purpose.

>I'm retarded

Dude it's not that hard. It's fry shaped chicken with cheeto dust/breaking. Had them yesterday but you can't even taste the Cheetos it taste like the regular ones. Which are good so no complaints here

>cringey ass fuck
>i can hear him getting fatter
>typical american stereo type
Thanks for the cancer you fuckin mook

Lelz

I tried these but couldn't discern a different taste than the regular ones.

Am I being memed on or is my tongue broken?

The chicken rings tasted exactly like the original release chicken fries. The only difference was that they were shaped like a fucking ring.

Goddamn, I don't know how he does it but when his jowls utter that IMMM BYAAAACK he manages to do it more annoying each time. Ugh.

> Four minutes before he even takes a god damn bite

Jesus fuck

Well the BK near me, made essentially grease rings. Shit was disgusting.

I can buy a bag of chips and a soda for $3 Wtf is this Jew crap.

>hashtag

its called an octothorpe you fucking millenial

>octothorpe

It's a fucking pound sign you octogenarian

Its a sharp symbol

It's a tic tac toe board, nerd. They put them on the box for kids to play with, chicken fries are NOT FOR ADULTS!

you probably have a bunch of people who don't give a shit working there.