I was happier when I was poor. I used to work in construction but now I am retired thanks to the 2017 crypto bull run...

I was happier when I was poor. I used to work in construction but now I am retired thanks to the 2017 crypto bull run. I just sleep all day, really depressed, no routine, feel no sense of purpose. Once you become wealthy theres no more fun to be had you've already arrived.

A man will never be satisfied u unless he works 8 hard hours every day. Prove me wrong you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in the same boat OP. Use to work construction, now I don't have to because of last year's bull run.

What do we do now :(

You mean YOU are for some bizarre reason unsatisfied.

I would find life far more satisfying if I spent all of my time travelling, reading, improving myself and doing my hobbies. Not everyone is too lazy to give themselves a routine and purpose.

So go work you diddle dick

just got fired last week and im having a blast
key is you have to do at least 1 thing - go to the gym 5 times a week
thats all you need to not feel like shit
then you can play video games and masturbate all day and enjoy it

You sound old im 23 and couldn't be happier to not have to work in this pointless life

tfw i have to get up for work on monday

privileged cunts stop moaning

Set your own goals to strive toward. Or do you need a master to tell you what to do?

I work construction .. landscaping , renovations. breaking my back for the last 15 years.

i only have 50k . im not going to make it . but if i was in your boat . i would be doing postive things for the people around me. sharing and traveling

read good books and get the fuck off the internet forever, user
if you have money, why the fuck are you still hooked up to this cancer machine with the rest of us retards
there's nothing of value to be found here if you're already valuable

go to gym, go pick up chicks, start a business even if you have enough money from crypto. go traveling, go snort coke off some hookers tits. you can do a lot with free time, time is a precious commodity

>Not starting a business.
>Not working on fusion power.

KYS

Is wealth and survival your only motivations? Pathetic, do something faggot.

>It's a "I'm rich but unhappy" thread

Take up golf. You'll only be depressed when it's raining.

Invest in people. Make residual income.

I'm 19 and up until last december I worked in a fucking grocery store. Now, I'm able to support myself in university fulltime while running two online businesses at the same time.

There are kids like me all over the place, just find some people to build software for you on your dime and take a percentage of the profits. That's what I'm doing for three crypto-rich guys right now.

i hate these threads too, and have concluded that /biz is now 100% shit. good bye. someone pls ban me i don't giv a fuck. getting banned from Veeky Forums or biz would be like getting banned from the local "waste management" garbage center.

Speak for yourself

I am giving my youth spending 12 hours a day in a middle school forcing black kids to read when books are kryptonite to them

I can't fucking wait to be idle and travel wherever I want

Work hard to advance the white race....become tribal...its the greatest RPG there is.

Is that really so?

I'll trade you my job for your crypto money. I can get you hired, 40 hours of wageslaving every week plus occasional OT and excellent benefits

Problem solved.

no you fucking weren't you're just stupid and probably a very boring person.
if you have a lot of money and still somehow think you would be happier without it, feel free to find a homeless man and give it to him.

there is nothing noble about working 9-5, killing your body 5 days a week, and wasting your life away for a meager wage anymore. you atleast used to be guaranteed a house with your job and a caring family when you came home, but where's that now?

honestly, you sound so fucking retarded, if you have money and still can't work something out for yourself, you're a certified faggot.

>only 1 post by this ID

faggot.

> someone pls ban me
attention whore, leave the board and kill yourself faggot.

Idk why not do cool stuff with your time like learn boxing or Brazilian Jujitsu. Why not move to a new state or air bnb around for a while.

Why don't you start working again? You have the financial freedom so you could just work when you feel like it and have days off when you don't. Fuck, you could probably start your own construction business if that's what you enjoy.

You have to give your life purpose.

Start helping humanity, get off your ass and work towards the creation of an artificial superintelligence. You have the money to get educated.

Open a restaurant or bar. Busy for life and a bunch of fake friends to hang with!

I also offer a service where I half your money every 3 days. Let me know if your interested.

The purpose in life is to taste different craft beers while sitting in the warmth of south east asia

so go get a fucking job jesus christ

make working out and learning an instrument or a language your job. keep yourself on schedule and stop being a faggot

Don't tell anyone about your money and go back to work. Or start a business. The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time. Remember to go all-in on XRP.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/