Sal khan is based savior

sal khan is based savior

Other urls found in this thread:

csueffect.colostate.edu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does he look like the Indian guy in Harold and Kumar or am I racist?

But yes, Sal is based

We already knew this

Smart guy and has a nice voice

When is he gonna make some videos on Etale Cohomolgy?

>smart
the guy completed like 4 degrees in his undergrad

also he never took or boasted about scoring high on an online IQ test so im assuming his IQ is at least > 140

He's a deity, to say the least.

This

Literally who

literally go fuck yourself.

stay mad you Alaskan goatfucking degenerate neomillennial

booo

Alaska man you play the tumblr game, the meme game

kys

Alaska man you make the shitpost

I'm not taking sides here, but obviously the schools aren't gonna say that "you've gotta come to uni or else you won't get a job for shit", that would just be bad publicity.

Sal Khan, founder of khan academy, a website that has videos on different mathematical topics.

thanks

upboat so others can see xD

top meme my man, I just got frustrated by the two fags shitposting
how do you give an "upboat", btw? I am new to this website, and I haven't found the "upboat" button yet.

Nice senpai

>revisit khanacafemy after a while
>click on new topics our of curiosity abd to hear the salmons smooth voice
>external link to some old hags, young adult fiction writers, basketball players, etc

What happened. I thought he'd at least done more on astronomy, number theory or history by this point

Dude got successful. He's probably taught all he knew and was willing to learn how to do, and now he's settled comfortably into a life of a CEO rather than a continuing educator

That is an easily refutable argument. Clever re-wording is done all the time. It's not hard to imagine unis using the same lines as tradeschools, "preparation for high-tech industry", "join the modern workforce", etc.

rich man donald trump

csueffect.colostate.edu/
state universities are a little more up-front about it.

10/10

Are you disptuing that universities believe that most students enroll because of their research labs? You think that they are legitimately unaware that most students go because 'they have to if they want to have a white collar job'? Or are you disputing this claim?

>maybe we sell and buy both
>maybe people cherry pick what's important for them
>maybe

>Pointing out that an Indian guy looks like another Indian guy

>"DAS RAYCISS HONKEY!!"

go back to tumblr

Which is why schools brag about employment rates among their graduates...

This guy and PatrickJMT have helped me tremendously, especially PatrickJMT since I'm going into engineering

>obviously the schools aren't gonna say that "you've gotta come to uni or else you won't get a job for shit", that would just be bad publicity.

I'm disputing that IF universities were "selling" access to a white-collar job, there is little reason they would not claim that that is what they are selling. They simply would make it sound nicer. It's all in the presentation.

>I'm disputing that IF universities were "selling" access to a white-collar job
there is no if. this is what they exist for today.

he does videos on everything, not just maths, retard

>maths
inb4 50 reply chain of salty mad bad lads getting permanently mad, foreverially trolled, and infinitely cucked just because someone said "maths" instead of "math". I can see it coming a mile away. Predictable.

Does he take the poo to the loo? Hope he takes the poo to the loo lmao

Go back to tumblr.

not to mention those 4 degrees were MIT

plus he has a MBA from le prestige harvard business school

That's not a thing tumblr says, tha'ts a thing /pol/ says. I'mf rom /pol/ LMAo. Tell me to go back there, not tubmlr

I fucking can't stand his voice, that nasally American accent, goddamit, I usually just watch his videos with subtitles because otherwise I can't concentrate

>tumblr fag backpedaling this hard
rofl