Do you send back your burger if the cheese isn't melted? i do. pic related is fucking disgusting

do you send back your burger if the cheese isn't melted? i do. pic related is fucking disgusting.

>wiggly fries
What the fuck is this shit

No, and for good reason. They're probably using cheap cheese that won't melt like a quality cheese. It will end up looking like rubber sheets on your burger, so it really makes no difference whether it's melted or not.

Nope it tastes better when they put it on after cooking the meat

I used to only like molten cheese, and even today I prefer it to solid cheese. But I am aware that I am a goddamn manchild and don't throw a temper tantrum if this should ever happen.

>wiggly fries
try again
this time post like someone who isn't british and under the age of 5

OP has probably swallowed a lot of angsty stoner teen spit in his life.

Brit here, we call those crinkle cut chips, not wiggly fries but thanks for trying

Melted cheese is pleb tier

You know what he meant fat ass. You people have faggy names for a lot of things.

>not ordering cheese curds instead of fries

How do you know he's fat?

It's already melting in the pic. It's fine.

I want cheese on my burger, not cheese sauce.

How much fucking cheese do you need in a day

Its fucking wisconsin bro
When in wisconsin, you eat cheese

fried cheese curds are the best though
Its definitely the GOAT bar snack/appetizer

OP is right. this is how the cheese should look.

Crinkle cut fries are fucking terrible

curly fries tho...

I dont like cheese on my burger

She is right in that it should be slightly more melted, but she is wrong in that she cares enough to get upset let alone make a thread about it

These aren't even rare. They're everywhere in Britain. We call them crinkle cut.

>We call them crinkle cut.
we call them that in America too

I don't eat fast food or cheeseburgers every day so when I go to Culvers I go all out

Culvers is definitely the best large burger chain, their Pub Burger is fucking delicious even if I have no idea what makes it a 'pub burger'

Crinkle cut fries are the best

>wiggly crinkly cut chips

americans cant into chips

I prefer my cheese not melted to be honest

I worked at Wendy's when I was in high school and never saw someone fuck with an order. There were some trashy meth-mouthed coworkers there, too. The only time an order was actually fucked with is a guy dropped a single on purpose so he could ask to eat it. As soon as the manager left, we were all like, "Dude, they'll let you have any jr. sandwich free. It's less meat, but, you don't have to eat dirt."

he's just bulkan

god culver's is shit

crinkle cut garbage fries and burnt to shit burgers on stale buns

I wouldn't send food back. What if it comes back even worse?

Just don't go there anymore if you don't like it.

>"welcome to mcdonalds what can I get you?"
>"Ah yes, I will take a mcdouble, medium rare."

no cheese!

Culvers is so much fucking better than the other chains, only In and Out comes close

dont you know they spit on your food if you send something back?

don't eat burgers with cheese.

You should follow up with some a non melting Icecream Sandwitch.

h-hey pls dont bully crinkle cut fries i really like them anonymous...

I don't send anything back ever. period, mainly because I don't want to eat spit.....

culvers does have a top quality burger tho

where are you from where it is ok to call them "wiggly fries"

>dont you know they spit on your food if you send something back?
>I don't send anything back ever. period, mainly because I don't want to eat spit.....
What's with you and spit of all things? This never happened to me, MAYBE a bit of cum and I'm not even sure if that was the case but there are way worse things they could do with your food.
If that ever happens you can just sue the company because of what their employees did, even big companies had to pay for shit like that.

That's not cheese

ham burgers are pleb tier

I call bacon squiggly ham

> Wow what a fag for creating a thread and for paying any attention to fucking cheese

> But let me actually respond to this fag thread