I laugh at people who say they will cash out at 5MM. You can call me a larper or whatever but I started out with $150...

I laugh at people who say they will cash out at 5MM. You can call me a larper or whatever but I started out with $150,000 last March 2017 I missed almost every moon mission except ethereum and some other few x4 to x5 gains. To cut it short I accumulated 215 btc in one year.

At the peak when btc was 20,000 I had around 5.7 million cad. I watched it crash before my eyes all the way down to 13,000 before I sold only 6 bitcoin and rebought at 6800 to almost double those 6.

I really don't care if you think I'm a larper or not that's not the point of this thread. I have nothing to gain by telling you my bitcoin amount. The point is that I watched 3.9 million cad dollars disappear before my eyes and felt slightly scared but still calm because I was invested in bitcoin.

I seriously will fucking hold my bitcoin until the US dollar collapses. You people still do not understand the power of bitcoin. In my eyes 1,000,000 per coin is still very fucking cheap. I don't care about my dollar amount. All I care about is getting more bitcoin.

I just wanted to say to all you new people or poor fags out there. One day in the future, I don't know how long it will take but one day. As long as you have at least 1 bitcoin you will be okay. You will be safe and financially free. Don't worry guys. Hodl forever. We are in this together and are witnessing the greatest transfer of human wealth the world has ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/
cryptona.co/ukrainian-hackers-steal-50-million-dollars-worth-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>In my eyes 1,000,000 per coin is still very fucking cheap.

LOL

Dumb af, if something happens to btc to crash it too 1k you missed out. Pull out a mill and put it in realestate.

>I seriously will fucking hold my bitcoin until the US dollar collapses. In my eyes 1,000,000 per coin is still very fucking cheap.

You do know here very soon quantum computers will be in ever city hacking private keys with ease right

>the greatest transfer of human wealth the world has ever seen.
this is stupid. the same people who control the economy now are moving into crypto. nothing changes.

The President of Coinbase and the CEO of Ripple are going to appear together on CNBC's Fast Money on Tuesday at 5PM eastern time. Remember to go all-in on XRP.

xrpchat.com/topic/20486-brad-garlinghouse-presidentcoo-of-coinbase-on-cnbc-3618-5pm-est/

OP is a larp

That's called greed user, I believe you
I'm definitely cashing out 30% if I get to $9M

This isn't the worst idea

Nigger you dumb af

Something changes for you, personally, if you got in before they did. That's the transfer of wealth part... retard. Are you dumb?

>I really don't care if you think I'm a larper

>I don't care about my dollar amount. All I care about is getting more bitcoin.

>In my eyes 1,000,000 per coin is still very fucking cheap

You care because you are a larper, no one cares about owning Bitcoin anymore, and you are definitely the biggest bagholder there is.

profiting from an emerging market is a transfer of wealth in what sense? this isn't a rags to riches scenario for the common man. as usual it's a few people making a fortune and everyone else doesn't know what's going on.

If you got into BTC sub 800 with a sizeable bet, or better yet, caught ETH around the same time, it literally is a wage slavery -> financial freedom scenario, and happend in part because wall street came in to pump your bags near the end.

How is that not wealth transfer?

did you get laid off yesterday? think i know you

I just hope you are right, bro. I'm living in a fucking slav shithole and barely have 1000$ in crypto. I will try to buy at least 1 btc this year and will hold forever.

nice larp fag

Why not do something like this?
cryptona.co/ukrainian-hackers-steal-50-million-dollars-worth-bitcoin/

They're not even "hackers". They just used misleading ads. It seems the biggest profiteers of this kind of stuff comes from your part of the world.

>In my eyes 1,000,000 per coin is still very fucking cheap. I don't care about my dollar amount.
Stopped reading there

The ultimate goal of crypto currencies is to destroy the state. If you cash out and pay taxes on your profits, you're literally giving more power to the state. I'll never cash out as well. My coins are my life.

You sound legit. I know someone IRL who has millions in crypto but has only ever cashed out 5 figures. And he says even that is a nightmare and could take months to complete.

On one hand the whole "can't cash out" isn't a meme but on the other why would you want to if you've been seriously following crypto progress?

There are people working on quantum resistant algorithms. I literally have one patented. Not even joking, it isnt very good and its currently worthless, but fingers crossed it might make me rich.

Canadian poorfag here with the same goal

Niggah wat

Holding 1 full bitcoin to see how it plays out looooong term and accumulating others

>I really don't care if you think I'm a larper

2018 is when cashing out becomes feasible. Decentralized exchanges are the answer. Hold onto your fortune for now and keep them in blue chips if you've already made it. You have a ticket to a golden and rich future that will only be marred if you cash out now, subject to the whims of governments that have not yet realized their control over it is illusory.

>You have a ticket to a golden and rich future that will only be marred if you cash out now, subject to the whims of governments that have not yet realized their control over it is illusory
This will likely hold true years into the future, though. But yeah hopefully it will be easier to cash out 10% of your fortune to live off day-to-day in fiat comfortably.

what if I don't have to pay taxes