What can you do with mustard besides sandwiches? That's pretty much all I use it for...

What can you do with mustard besides sandwiches? That's pretty much all I use it for, and I want to start eating it more.

Sausage and cured meats

My dad used to make chicken breast with some kind of mustard sauce and it tasted really good.

I put a squeeze in mac & cheese
sausages
corned beef

Add to oil and balsamic vinegar for salad dressing.

Mustard actually makes a really nice marinade for pork. Buy a loin and slather it in mustard and whatever herbs you want to cook with, then put it in shrink wrap and set it aside for a few hours. Sear off all sides in a pan and finish it in the oven. It's some knock out stuff, tastes great.

Put some in an egg wash for frying up fish. You would dip fish into seasoned mustard and egg then roll in your batter, flour, whatever your using. Tastes great.

Mix with egg, olive oil, white vinegar and honey to make your own mayo

I use it on a small piece of flatbrod with smoked salmon or trout or gravlax, preferrebly warm smoked. well it's mustard sauce not just normal mustard.

pic related

That's just half a sandwich..

it's not even meant to be a sandwich it's closer to an appetizer or a snack. and flatbrod is more of like a poor mans bread.

A small sandwich is still a sandwich.

well at least it's a fucking good sandwich, I need to get more mustard sauce again.

I would eat the hell out of that.

Mix with with some thyme and honey and pan fry some chicken or turkey strips in it.

Mix it with honey and use it on chicken and pork.

It's an emulsifier.

sauce robert

agreed

Mustard is dann fun to just play with. Great taste, useful emulsifier... Its neat.

I use it on all sorts of meats.

make a charcuterie plate

>what is an open sandwich

I only recommend this for yellow mustard: mix it into your rice.

i dip baby carrots in mustard as a snack. suck my feminine penis

Mustard soup is pretty great. Quite easy too.Make sure you get a decent, coarse ground mustard.

i learned how to roast greenbeans iwth it from youtube

Rabbit.

Ideally with pasta, otherwise with roasted potatoes.

Delicious.