Is it too late to start being interested in physics and aim to be a physicist if my undergrad degree isn't related to...

Is it too late to start being interested in physics and aim to be a physicist if my undergrad degree isn't related to it?

I'm not sure how interested I actually am and chances are I'll probably give up after plowing through a basic textbook or two, but there's no harm in wasting some time trying something new.

kill self

If you have done any math or science getting into physics is easy, otherwise just fuck off and go to /wsr/

OP Today:
>I saw this guy named minutephysics on the youtube once and right there I saw the face of god and he was telling me to study quantum conscience. It was my true calling you guys.

OP in a few months (after failing at classical mechanics):
>lol fucking physicists are so autistic literally no job prospects LOL.

We call this the physicist-engineer equilibrium theorem, which states that at any point in time t the amount of people interested in physics is equal to the amount of people who are 'too smart' for physics and therefore studying engineering or some other shit.

Your inclusion into the system implies that a physics freshman just failed classical mechanics and is now or will soon shitpost about how dumb physics is.

>the physicist-engineer equilibrium theorem

This would be funny, but it is too true to be.

If I persist for even a month I'd be fucking ecstatic already.

If I got inspired by minutephysics then at least that's something, but I became curious solely because a fictional character also is one.

Then answer my questions

Do you think your life is good?

Are you planing to stay on Veeky Forums?

Are you one of those retards who thinks Physics is fully contained in Math?

Is your IQ, on a standard test, under 160?

Do you listen to music, watch movies unironically? In other words, do you pursue "happiness", pleasure?

Are you a narcissist?

Alright, now, if you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, you can't become a physicist without fundamental changes

>Is it too late to start being interested in physics and aim to be a physicist if my undergrad degree isn't related to it?

Possible if it's a math or engineering degree. No way in hell if it's a cs degree.

>there's no harm in wasting some time trying something new.

Agreed.

>Is your IQ, on a standard test, under 160?
>Alright, now, if you answered 'yes' to any of those questions, you can't become a physicist without fundamental changes
Didn't know there were so few physicists.

>fictional character is one
We don't want more of you autistic losers in our field, its bad enough as it is. You retarded faggots are fucking incompetent yet are able to make yourself believe you are the next fucking Einstein.

Take your meds. Shut the fuck up. Stay indoors.

>Are you planing to stay on Veeky Forums?
>Implying anyone can leave

I hope you are aware that fictional representation of physicists is even less accurate that media representation of physicists.

I'm aware it's a pretty dumb reason but if I could become a physicist with such a dumb reason carrying me, I think that's quite something.
Degree's not related to the sciences in any way so I guess I'm fucked.

Tackling a physics textbook wastes no one's time but mine so I might as well start today, if nothing else.

Well, you might end up enjoying it after all so go for it. Ignore the rest of the negativity desu, the only relevance of your existing degree is how much math/physics knowledge you already have to carry over. Never too late to change fields.

>hurrr you can't leave

>Is your IQ, on a standard test, under 160?

what character was it

jerking yourself off to thoughts of being skilled at arbitrary memorization tests while thinking you're unlike a certain fictional greek character should disqualify you from most things

I will right now, probably will never come back but I promise that at least 30 days I'm going to ignore this website - closing tab now.

This 2hu slut.

I have a 160 IQ and failed out of my uni's physics program. I now study chemistry.