Guys I think it's about time we made a decision

Guys I think it's about time we made a decision.
LlNK has been dropping heavily the past 2 weeks. Even with SXSW happening in 10 days. Even with the alpha mainnet release.
A lot hinges on the SXSW talk. If it turns out to be nothing we're going to drop down into the pits of hell. I am talking october levels. 10 cents or lower.
So what do we do? Do we hold through it like we did with SIBOS? There's so little volume that a single moderately wealthy person will crash the price to 10 cents if he decides to dump. There are way too many bagholders right now compared to after SIBOS and very little people willing to buy.

I am genuinely worried as hell. We don't even have anything to look forward to after SXSW.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkies.biz/#
youtu.be/DpHlkqmxk0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we
go fuck yourself

Sell then faggot, weak hands will lose. This is one of the most promising projects in crypto.

>A lot hinges on the SXSW talk.
Literally nothing hinges on the SXSW. If you can't wait until main net then fuck off and buy Tron.

thanks for the insight just bough 15k

Chainlink is for retarded faggots, you should buy some more op.

this, kys op.

It won't be quite as bad as october because while there are no longer any set dates for appearances there is now active development on github and hopefully there will be a stream of new implementations being announced as the main net gets closer to going live.

2 weeks ago it was 55cents since then it went to 80c and is down to 65. If you want others to make the decision for you then Sell.

2 year hold. GTFO and stay poor fucktard

It goes back to .70 and the apologize faggots show thier face. *yawn* smartcontracts *yawn* sibos *yawn* sxsw *yawn* This shit won't reach 1.00 until /biz stops talking about it.

When does mainnet release?

Look behind you!

Weak sauce FUD ...

there's no date, they're working on it with help of the community

that was alpha release

Here LINK Marines we have a new type of FUD.

Soon™

>chainlink is the only blockchain project with a cube that forms a hexagon of saturn
silly billy

lmao when he gets even closer at the end

I already made my decision, sport. Why don't you read some Sun Tzu. Every battle is won before it is fought.

>Whosoever therefore thou art that now desireth to study this science, keep silence and constantly conceal within the secret closets of your Religious breast, so holy a determination;

>for (as Mercury saith) to publish to the knowledge of many a speech thoroughly filled with so great majesty of the Deity, is a sign of an irreligious spirit

This board is full of children with no idea what investing actually is.

OP, not a person alive can tell you with certainty how to consistently trade successfully. The only winning move is *investing* in winning ideas.

LINK is a winning idea, but if you can't handle 2-week fluctuations then put your damn money under your matress. It will take years and years to realize its potential

with scaling as it is today chainlink even when launched is going to see very little traffic until real second layers start popping up. that might dampen their first mover advantage, if they actually end up getting it.

it isn't going to be rate limited by ethereum. some contracts will settle over the course of days to weeks

linkies.biz/#

just buy these in the mean time and wait for your millions with link.

it will be if you can only call so many contracts per second on ethereum. real-time usage is a ways away at scale.

is the alpha they released the same as the simplified mainnet

^THIS, you dumbfuck linktards

yes

kek, so much for the "price singularity" meme, time for another 2 quarters of bagholding

>Anonymous (ID: /aHFEbgN) 03/03/18(Sat)20:24:09 No.8105074
This is true man...I actually fucked up big time...had a penny stock i had held for over a year. got super impatient and sold for a 130% gain....3 weeks later it mooned 10x....I won't make the same mistake with link...

I'm in it for the long haul!!!

>a whale will certainly crash the price to .10.
Why would a whale sell at ICO price, and hardly break even? Because they didn't get moon lambo news at SXSW? You went full retard, OP, and everyone knows you never go full retard

LINK is a 2 year hold

talks dont mean shit m8. the tool that people have been measuring chainlink with is the wrong tool to use.

>muh erc
>partnerships
>talks

doesnt matter. the technology will speak for itself. sink or swim.

the USA in a nutshell

Another failed biz shitcoin, well well well

Screen capped for posterity.

ITT: Retarded newfags with the patience of toddlers

LINK has followed the exact same growth patterns as nearly every other alt after the crash and into the recovery, with being worth roughly 50% of its ATH.

Newfags should buy VeChain.
youtu.be/DpHlkqmxk0Q

Should I make a collage of all the fools who believe in this useless shit coin?

This

They have invaded our cities, seriously they push their stroller with like 3 or 4 other littles ones out in FUCKING TRAFFIC

I am concerned. I currently have 1746 link

In the year 1746
Jan 3 Bonnie Prince Charlies army leaves Glasgow, [NS=1/14]
Jan 8 Bonnie Prince Charlie's troops occupy Stirling [NS=Jan 19]
Jan 14 Bonnie Prince Charlie's army leaves Glasgow [OS=Jan 3]
Jan 17 Battle of Falkirk Muir, the Jacobites under Charles Stuart defeat Hanoverian forces
Jan 19 Bonnie Prince Charlies troops occupy Stirling [OS= Jan 8]

But ultimately bonnie prince Charlie lost. What does this mean?

youre not supposed to swing trade link user. youre supposed to accumulate it. 2 steps:
buy
hold

thanks, just bought 100k