I hope vechain's two tokens system works...

i hope vechain's two tokens system works. a smart and generous user showed me that theoretically $/vet is tied to enterprise useage while $/thor is stabilized by base thor rate (currently 0.00042). any thoughts or concerns about this system? feels great to find a token value not completely tied to speculation.

The more use the network sees the higher the value of VET. No fucking idea about the price of THOR, but it will be stable because the THOR generation rate is going to be adjusted based on a voting system as the network sees increased usage. Fees have to be cheap though otherwise it's pointless.

yup. and there are enough public info to at least estimate a range. two tokens system truly is innovative. i don't know another one like this. wish i was smart enough to think of some major downsides

you're just going to find baseless FUD here from brainlets. Unironically we've had fruitful discussions about this on the subreddit. Even the most pessimistic among us are now showing positive sentiment after the latest information. Feeling good about my thunder node.

>Fees have to be cheap though otherwise it's pointless.
this is the most legit fud. i doubt anyone has an answer right now

that's why they partnered with Oxford math lab to hammer out these economics. But they will more or less be able to control the price of THOR with authority ndoes

thor/tx might not be constant over all like ether because tx are not all equal in enterprises. a tx of bmw from one state to the next is more valuable than a box of cigs

>But they will more or less be able to control the price of THOR with authority ndoes
why just authority nodes?i believe they can adjust base as well as node base. are you talking about reward 2?

Bump

I was there last night when he was in there. Asked the chink why they have cck leaking shit that is under NDA. Got banned.

I wish cck would go away, he is the main reason I'm nervous about my bags

chinese scammers can be incredibly elaborate to draw you in, fucking with your emotional weaknesses and creating vulnerability through "inclusion"
this is what the cck is doing
his riddles and "secrecy" make you feel like you're a part of something special
you're not, unless you consider scams to be super special

not concerned with plebbit tier fud. i sincerely hope they'd all drop bags and leave crypto and never return.

you two have nothing to contribute to ITT. go kys elsewhere

sorry, is this the vechain telegram? we banned yellowbro?

I've learned my lesson within Chink coins. Any coin out of China from now on has red flags for me until proven not a shitZ

please leave or kys. you're useless ITT

bump

i'm all alone

rip

i feel like they called it THOR because they know the burgers like the avengers and would throw their money at shit they recognize

Two tokens system or kys