Any Canadian bros on here?

Any Canadian bros on here?

Been working on a startup here in Canada that lets Canadians buy more than just 4 coins with their CAD.

It's currently in Alpha but looking for some users to check it out or test it, give it some feedback etc

Let me know what you guys think.

>coinsave.io

Other urls found in this thread:

ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=10475998&V_TOKEN=1519958810162&crpNm=10475998 canada inc&crpNmbr=&bsNmbr=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it live or is this a proof of concept

It's live but we're in Alpha

SAUCE?

Alright il signup later, do you accept CC?

This winter has been bullshit. Way too much snow. Nature says hey you look snow have a foot. Then when you're just about done shoveling that it gives you another foot, and another, then waits a week, then an extra foot and a half right on top of the half melted ice.

Not currently, just ETF's but we will add payment methods.
Sorry no idea friend.
I feel ya, where I am there hasnt been much snow but I haven't seen the sun in weeks...

Cool il signup but wait for CC functionality.

This thread again? Same problems as last time, value prop

Hey yea, still looking for testers. Like I said though we're rolling out new features fast.

Okay signed up but heading out, best of luck dude.

Why should I trust your site enough to log in to my bank account through it?

Good question, you aren't. We don't see your details, we use this reputable company. flinks.io

We use them cause its easier and lets our users set up auto deposit.

Hay, How much money have you put into the project so far and where did the money go towards?

Hey can't really reveal the budget but 90% has gone towards developers. The rest admin fees, banking fees.

Why do you ask?

Just curious how serious this is.
Hard for me to justify putting my personal information into a site where the anonymous development team has little skin in the game to lose.

kek
I fucking love any survival show that pits groups of men against groups of women. It always ends the same way. The men get to business doing useful and helpful shit.
The woman get emotional and fixate on useless shit. Every damn time.

Thats reasonable. We all quit our job to work on this and have dumped our life savings. It looks rough but its improving daily. And we dont mean to be anonymous we just didn't want to roll out an about us page prematurely as we are hiring.

For full transparency here we are.
ic.gc.ca/app/scr/cc/CorporationsCanada/fdrlCrpDtls.html?corpId=10475998&V_TOKEN=1519958810162&crpNm=10475998 canada inc&crpNmbr=&bsNmbr=

I love this one.
>muh patriarchy

Do you have any Jewish blood in you? What is your nationality?

how do you secure my btc? also where are you purchasing the btc from? and where do you get your prices that you update with?

None that I know of haha. I'm Canadian
We quote prices from quadriga and other exchanges. We buy from every exchange using software we developed.

I'm a bored dev with a lot of free time - if you guys need help w/ testing or whatever feel free to reach out to me [email protected]

>I'm Canadian
So you're native? Do you have a tax exemption card?

Email sent, thanks for the offer.
No I mean't im born here. My grandparents are from Greece.

Nationality refers to family lineage.
Can you tell me about your dev team?
How many devs?
Nationality of devs?
Age range?
Gender breakdown?
Do any of you have any experience on similar projects in the past?

>It is easy to confuse nationality and ethnicity, but there is a major difference between them. Nationality (noun) is the relationship between a person and the political state to which he belongs or is affiliated. Ethnicity (noun) is the identification of a person with a particular racial, cultural, or religious group.

I don't think thats correct. Also those questions are a little personal but I can answer that we are 7 guys in university age.

White team?
And have you guys graduated yet? Or are you all still students?

And these are pretty generic questions user.

>how do you secure my btc?
You didn't answer this one also.

do you really think its smart to associate your company with Veeky Forums? I mean I wouldn't trust a soul on Veeky Forums, why should I trust you user?

You must be new here.

Well iv been on Veeky Forums for a decade, this is just where I browse/post.
We have cold storage for a bulk of the holdings.

Bookmarked. do you accept Meridian?

>iv been on Veeky Forums for a decade, this is just where I browse/post.
What boards do you currently and previously visit and in what order?

id give her the succ

Yes! Meridian works with our payment processor, its on the list.
Not in this order: tv/pol/biz/g/r9k
Patrician

>her
you sure?

>g
What's your preferred os?

temple os obviously

yee

>>how do you secure my btc?

see

>I can answer that we are 7 guys in university age

Well that's not fair.