Pass me the pork roll egg and cheese

OK, I've only visited NJ twice and never tried the infamous pork roll. Is it as nasty as it looks? It kind of looks like that dirt cheap lunch meat you see in discount grocery stores.

Porkroll egg and cheese on a hard roll is a godly breakfast.

It better be good after all the posting I have seen on here.

Looks like a regular ass sausage patty and probably tastes like one too

>VIVE LA BAGUETTE

Why did you spend 10 dollars on a candle by the way?

The exact same candle costs $27 at the mall.

I only know of this food from ween.

yea, pork roll is BROWN as fuck

nigger

wow your food is goddamned expensive. what the fuck?

I guess I'm spoiled with my $0.39/dozen eggs, $0.99/gallon milk, $1.29/lb chicken, $1.00 fresh bread loaves, and $2.99/lb sirloin. Being flyover is OK sometimes.

>Nasty little chubby sausage fingers

Stop being fat

How can a candle be in two places at once?

it's a candle. it doesn't matter what costs. it is worth nothing.

a deli i used to work at in Vegas carries Taylor pork roll, and its not terrible. frying it is the way to go apparently but i never tried it cuz it was 9.98 a lb

You're the metaphorical fool who is easily parted with his money.

Say widget A costs 5 shekels to produce. I, an industrious capitalist, put it in location B for 27 shekels. I make little money. I put it in location C for a slightly lower price and don't advertise it. People discover the price difference on their own and start buying it. Then, I lower the price down to 10 shekels at location C and people go nuts. "We're saving so much money" they exclaim as they exchange ten shekels for a product they don't need, and would be hard-pressed to identify why they want it. Saving money on widget A is an illusion. A marketing sleight-of-hand. You saved money, user.

Just fry it in a pan until its browned on both sides.
It curls up so you can press it flat if you'd like to get a even cook.
Goes well with eggs.
Closest flavor comparison is bacon, but more savory.

Looks like Spam.

Pork roll is bomb
My girlfriend's family lives in NJ and whenever we visit them they always make sure to pick some up for breakfast
>fry up a slice
>fry an egg in the grease
>toast some bread
>pop a slice of cheese on the egg and let it steam
>make your sandwich
>enjoy an amazing breakfast treat

its basically a mild salami with a similar texture. The deli they get it from has a few different flavors too, one of which being a slightly sweet one which is by far my favorite

I grew up in Jersey (South Toms River)

Pork roll is god tier. Have to order it online once a month to have to sent to MI (where i live now).

Makes my house smell like shit though, It's hard to get that smell out.

Your actually supposed to slice is like pac man so it grills evenly and doesn't bubble

Go back and buy kaiser rolls. They are required for the full experience.
Sharp cheddar is my preference for cheese, but American can work.

>$10 for a candle

They got you.

That actually looks like it'd be awesome fried up with some butter and a lil fried onions & egg on top with some cheese. Damn I'm hungry now.

Just cut it.

My nigga.
Pork roll, egg and cheese is the breakfast of the gods. I always pick some up on my trips to Brick.

You all jelly of my candles.

this is a good post, user. know that I appreciated it.

if you please on a kaiser bun

>400 dollar investment being burned away

Its Taylor ham and goes best on an everything bagel, ive always preferred sausage tho