Why's this token so underrated on Veeky Forums?

Shit logo and shit name. Too many syllables to pronounce name. Dropped.

Seriously?

lol shitcoin I might buy at -70% ico price

>Working product
>Great advisors
>Great partnerships
>Great team
>So much demand only airdrop no crowdsale
>Integrated with Twitch.tv
>Solid roadmap
>Solid token metrics
>Not on any huge exchanges
>At ICO price
>Literally doing what REQ did
>I'm buying millions of them

what is the coin good for other than buying a handful of games?

where have you been tripfag? havent seen you since XVG call

bcus its shit faggot

I've been around

what you accumulating besides RFR?

Nothing in particular. Very bullish on RFR though. Learnt my lesson when I sold 200 ETH of REQ at ICO price.

I love this guy and I constantly am slobbing on his enormously large cock, and I think the rest of you should too. Buy RFR or stay poor.

Feel REQ was more hype, RFR still looks ok tho. What's your target?

Because pre sale bag holders have no one to dump it on since they cancelled the crowdsale

Shittiest coin I’ve ever seen desu

All the people shitting on this token have no idea how big this is going to be. Like seriously, go visit the website and see the partnerships they already have.

You guys are underestimating how big this will be once the pajeets start spamming their referrals everywhere.

Take that back now. I love twentya.

That statement literally makes zero sense. Pre sale bag holders would have less opportunity to dump if the crowdsale went ahead.
The current situation is due to the current market, nothing more, nothing less.

REQ was literally only hyped at the time because it was a .network (like KNC) and thus people were very interested in it simply because of that (I shit you not). At the time, yes REQ was very hyped, and was one of few hyped ICO's compared to today where there seems to be many hyped ICO's, however RFR is the only one that stands out from all these 'hyped' icos in my opinion.
And the fact that presalers are dumping (obviously, as they are the only ones with tokens) is fucking great because it means that the asset is getting spread out among more people (thus smaller amounts) and accumulated by a few whales (check etherscan top token holders for RFR). Its counter intuitive but the fact presalers are dumping their large bags now is great for the long term ROI prospects of the coin.

>checks their subreddit because of this tripfag shill
>full of drama and bullshit about a sketchy ico
yeah, i think i'll pass

Interesting, I'll take a harder look at it. Got anymore of those short term XVG calls though?

Not really, markets pretty dead
You could short BTC if you're ballsy as we are just teasing the breakout of the rising wedge.

cheers