Hello 4channers. I have come from outer space

Hello 4channers. I have come from outer space.
I need to backtest forex markets in a set # of pips. Any forex or buttcoin traders have a script around or programmer that could program this simple script.

Is that really you?

yes im a girl

reverse image u pleb

Should be easy if you have any kind of experience with mt4 mt5 or programming :(

She has the most decapitatable head ever.

Yeah I can actually sort that out for you - burner email address please-uh?

Hmm

Easy mohammed.

got discord? otherwise making an email

SuperKiss@mailinator

Latter's preferable here obviously.

BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPP

Aight noted I have something you can pretty much use however I'll have to sort it out tomorrow.

where to find white bitches like this??

I fucked a similar looking girl, she had fairer skin and her hair was more red, let me come inside her.

Sometimes I think about her and what could of been, but then I check my portfolio and realise it's gonna be alright.

The UK, any of the decent sized cities. Avoid towns like the plague.

>let me come inside her

If anyone has any experience with backtesting or scripting it should be really easy

i could have told you that

t. boy that looks like that

I would snort farts directly from her asshole. Like just snort them up like a big line of coke, and then just bask in the pungent odour that has filled my nostrils.

Am I late to the booty thread?

THAT BUTT LOOKS STINKY AHAHAAH BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PFFFFOOOORRRRRRRRT BLLLLARRRRPPRPRPRPPEPEPPPPPpPFPPPFPPPFPPpppppffffffsssssssssss.................................BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP