What are your favourite foods during fall?

What are your favourite foods during fall?

flyover season, gtfo

Gotta be chili and spiced apple cider

eggnog seems like a christmas only recipe but it should be for fall and winter. that shit is delicious when homemade, especially with whipped cream that rises to the top.

Coq au vin

Butternut squash soup

pot roast.

Spicy minced beef and pumpkin soup.

Risotto
Beef Stew
Pho
Coffee
Cigarettes

Soups served with crusty bread and irish butter, or a cast iron pan of cornbread on the side.
Sopa de tortilla is my family favorite. It starts with a pressure cooker and a whole chicken to make a rich stock. Topped with tortilla strips, chicken, pickled onions, fried chilies and pork rinds, crema and lime juice.
My homey slow cooked soups ready from the crock pot or simple 20 minute prep, both: Corn chowder, chunky slow cooker tomato-beef stew, curried butternut squash, matzo ball, chicken pot pie with dill crust, tamal en cazuela, black bean soup with fresh salsa on top, chunky basil tomato, are my usual loves.

>mfw its cold and wet enough for me to make comfort food again

Just made my first shepherds pie.

Added in too much of the juices when putting it in the dish, but actually didn't suffer for it.

R8 h8 mastic8

Roasting shit.

Roasting chicken/pork/turkey breast

I'd eat it.

You need to thicken up that gravy then let it all cool a while before the potato, son.

Delicious looking all the same.

Lasagna.

Eggplant is good in it.

Roast turkey, every fucking day, until it becomes more difficult to find.

And it's still "workable" if you save the stock. Use it to simmer it in some spices or fresh vegetables.

Yeah I didn't have any flour to hand,or I would have.

Flavour was fine though. Plus, 3 dinners for like €10 total (all from Aldi) so fuck it, breddy good day

Parliament Full Flavor Methols

Pumpkin Pie and highland scotch

Your face looks like a shitty shepherd's pie when it's cold and wet?

It does look tasty. I recommend cheese on top too next time. Also, keep a thingy of bisto handy.