Scientifically prove that Bruce Jenner is a woman

Scientifically prove that Bruce Jenner is a woman

Pro-Tip: You can't, so you'll ban me for scientific "hate speech"

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honestly, it's people like you that are intolerable and make this world shitty. She should be able to do what she wants, it's her body so fuck off.

I'm all for being "progressive", but there's a boundary. Sexual orientation, fine.
But to claim that you're a woman when you have a dick is to deny 6th grade biology. The same people that label that as "intolerant" are the same people that claim there's 30+ genders.
When a society runs out of major problems to solve, it makes new ones.

No XY chromosome not a female end of freaking discussion you freak.

That's cool. Anyways I was just trolling in the last post, in all seriousness transgenderism is not natural and I disagree with people encouraging those who identify as the opposite gender to go out and act like the opposite gender. Transgender people have insanely high suicide rates when it comes to getting older. The only solution I can think of for these people is some kind of special therapy.

but user you don't understand she doesn't mean she's _sexually_ a woman, she means her gender is female! Gender is a construct completely unrelated to reality so if she wants to pump herself full of hormones opposite to her body that's perfectly natural!

Why does it piss you off so much? You'll never meet her, and other people being trans will never affect your life in any tangible way so why even give a shit?

Some people would prefer it if you treated them like the opposite gender they appear to be, because of some identity thing that is obviously extremely complicated. Some get distressed by this identity mismatch and find the best way to deal with it is to get reassignment surgery to match the body with the mental identity, the reason for surgery being that we understand the body MUCH better than we understand the brain. They don't have to steal your dick or jump in your face or anything, in fact you don't come into this at all, you have no horse in this race.

Same applies to you, calm the fuck down and let these people get on with it.

You're on Veeky Forums faggot. If you don't like retarded people being ridiculed you're free to go back to tumblr

>Transgender people have insanely high suicide rates
Maybe the fact that people hate them for no reason has something to do with that.

Transgender people also have a much higher risk of being murdered but you don't seem concerned about that.

>Mixes up XX and XY
>Calls XY a single chromosome
mfw

>XY
>female

Why are you so goddamn invested in defending trannies on a website that is only going to hate them more for you doing it?

Is this just some super-dedicated troll that's been going straight since last night?

You're right, i'll probably never meet a trans person. But it's the overwhelming support for them, and the culture surrounding them that I fucking despise.
After trans people, we'll start to accept people who identify as foxes and wolves, after that; who knows?
Trans people are turning the western world into hypersensitive, unquestioning, ironically unprogressive, overly-accepting pussies.

It's not even like it stops there either. They make a point to bully anyone who retains values that actually hold both traditional and scientific values. I know it sounds like i'm just straw-manning an SJW, but how much influence have these people had since bruce had his tit implants? Too much.

Woman is a social construct, so go debate socialogists. Is he a biological female? No, unless they removed his Y chromosome

>After trans people, we'll start to accept people who identify as foxes and wolves, after that; who knows?
Fucking slippery slope? Are you a christian moron?

XY female is possible with SRY deletion

XX male is possible with SRY translocation

Using chromosomes to define gender is damn stupid

nobody sane cares about bruce jenner or his alter ego. fuck off back to /pol/

>other people being trans will never affect your life in any tangible way so why even give a shit?
lol because human stupidity exists in a vacuum. lol

the same argument is made by religion apologists, "hurr they can believe what they want but it won't affect you". but in reality religion just like tranny shit rots away decent culture.

>"you don't seem concerned about that"

Of course I'm not fucking concerned about that. I'm not in some special little club to go out and save every transgender person from being killed. Why should I be concerned? Does this have to be relevant to me? I've literally known one person who was transgender my entire life. Don't fucking push your personal political agenda down people's throats.

>"Maybe the fact that people hate them for no reason has something to do with that"

Nah, it's way more than that. Those who mutilate their own dicks are way more likely to commit suicide, and if they take hormones then their bodies looked all fucked up when they get older which destroys their mind leaving with cognitive dissonance. But you don't seem so concerned about that.

I'm not joking. If you talked to anyone 10 years ago about a man having breast implants and his bollocks lopped off, they'd scorn them and laugh at how ridiculous the idea is, much like we do right now about otherkin.

Even presence of SRY is questionable since it can be silenced. The defining characteristic should be gametogenesis.

A construct based on inherent traits.
Testosterone = aggressive/dominant
Natural muscle = strong
etc etc

Oh here, and have some fucking sources.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/transgender-suicide/

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

More like they hate themselves. They should kill themselves though, for the good of mankind. They are failed abortions each and everyone.

Don't fall for the bait

All of you motherfuckers. Go. Now. I don't even care which side of the argument you're on. Even responding seriously to this thread at all means you get no respect.

Gender is all in the chromosomes, if you think you are the opposite gender of your chromosomes then it means you are crazy.

Shouldn't Veeky Forums encourage transhumanism.

I mean in a few a years it will be possible to do much more interesting shit than sexchange.

>he doesn't take this opportunity to troll /pol/tards and trantards

That's sex, not gender. And before you get reactionary and emotional, guess what, that distinction was required to deal with intersex and other birth defects long before this debate was an issue.

there is literally nothing about this celebrity fag that has got anything to do with science

keep your /pol/ and /b/ on /pol/ and /b/

In it's current form it isn't a sexchange.

>sex chromosomes aren't swapped
>gametogenesis isn't altered
Until these criteria are met it's not a sexchange. It's just a mutilation procedure.

Bullshit. It's not a Veeky Forums thread. If I could pick the entire thread up, with everyone in it, drag it over to /pol/ and dump it there, then all would be right. Everything would be where it's supposed to be.

Since gender is a made up construct we can dismiss it as make-believe. Sorry that some people don't care about your fantasy.

ebinnnn XDXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDD

>internet is serious business maymay

No, the best way to troll /pol/ is to tell them to get back in their box.

Like so: They really can't stand it. It's because deep down they know their place. It's at the very bottom.

Yes, and there are studies that suggest the typical male and female behavior is determined by hormone exposure in the brain during critical periods. That would explain why a person who is biologically female feels like a man

There's literally nothing scientific about this except that it happens to have a particular definition that would be used in science. Protip things can have multiple definitions depending on context/field of study. So going to the scientific definition for something that has nothing to do with science is fucking dumb and pointless. It's like telling someone who says they feel energetic to prove that they actually have more energy using science.

I also want to troll transtards though. Those freaks are just as low as skinheads.

Not my fantasy, and I'm correcting misuse of words. If it was your misuse, then use them correctly next time, you fucking shitbrain.

What misuse? Gender is as real as skywizards, they're both made up concepts devoid of reality. No need to get your panties in a bunch over it.

Sex and gender are the same thing.

It's a formal distinction, not really up for debate. Sorry bud. :)

Her gender is female, her sex is female.. Same thing end of discussion.

Using the same word to describe two different things makes them the same thing? Since you don't seem very bright I'll let you know that that was a rhetorical question. It doesn't.

Like, you're not very bright, it's also not very bright outside. By your logic intelligence is the same as luminosity.

If you say it enough times it might come true, right?

But it does mean the same thing even if it is two words, anyway Bruce is not a woman and whatever his brain thinks is just mental illness end of story.

bruh, he was saying pretty much the exact opposite of that

I meant to quote him and quoted myself again on accident.