Did you listen?

Did you listen? twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/969082800707198981

If 11k support holds, which I think it will - expect a new run to high-11k levels.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/969468765917368320
twitter.com/Zata_Zu.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET IN, KEKS
THE RIDE HAS JUST BEGUN

Your calls are seriously impressive OP. I've been following you since the short from 11750 and you've been spot on for 2 weeks

Seriously. What indicators do you use and what signals do you look for?

If you don't want to answer that, what's your trading experience? Any resources you would recommend for someone looking to get into trading?

BB, RSI, STOCH RSI, EMA, MACD, and the most important indicator - volume. Volume is by far the most predicative indicator and allows you to measure momentum and momentum shifts. I've been swing crypto for over a year now, just recently started to get into margin-trading on Bitmex.

100K BTC WHEN

I'm an absolute brainlet when it comes to trading on volume. Could you give some tips? Maybe good articles or youtube videos on the subject?

This is really my big question too. But I wouldn't consider selling until north of 200K.

I don't have anyone in particular that I watch. Just try searching volume trading on youtube and watch a couple of videos.

We need to breach 20k and get the normies back in the game. Most normies are on the side-line at the moment but they'll jump right in on the next parabolic run.

how far do you think this will dip before the bull run? i made a mistake tethering at 10.5 (just made money out of zcl and didn't want to risk losing it in a second crash). i'm trying to buy back in at around 10.8 is that possible?

As mentioned earlier, consolidation between 11k and 11.2k, perhaps testing 10.9k briefly. Any lower than that and people will be screaming reversal and running for the shorts.

aren't we in 11150 ish now? won't this be any lower??

I still believe we're in an uptrend and this is a bullish retracement, so no I don't think we'll go significantly lower.

XLM looks overbought as all hell. A nice low-risk high-reward short.

FOMO up guys. This is the breakaway. 20K EOM, screencap this.

Sorry, but I just bought in, which means we are going down to 9K.

Looks like we didn't quite get to 11.5 like you predicted, but we came close. Are you still shorting? What will be your long positions to buy back in?

I just realised I have to read fucking threads like this about BTC and it's 1% moon missions until december. Bye /biz.

We did top out at 10515. As it stands I'm looking to close my short around 10900, and enter a long with 10700 stoploss.

Thanks for your altruism.

11515*.
Funny. We literally dumped a minute after this poor guy posted his position

But user! If you margintrade, 1% can turn into 10%-100% moon missions.

>tfw planned on shorting but missed it

if the 10.9k support dont hold how low do you expect we go?

I plan on opening a long at 10900. If 10700 (previous heavy resistance) breaks we're probably headed for a retest of low 10.3k support which will probably won't hold a fourth time.

aka we're fucked

kk thx for your advice

twitter.com/Zata_Zu/status/969468765917368320

Nice job.

Should set up a disc/telegram group, mate. As far as trip fags go, you’re not bad.

Update on my holdings. Started from 0.5 after cashing out 5.8 earlier.

Wtf man how what tf do you trade

You can find my recent trades at twitter.com/Zata_Zu. I've also posted my entries and exits on Veeky Forums the last 2 weeks.

Closed my position at 11100. Thanks for the call OP. You blow that oracle pajeet out of the water

I believe we're due for the last corrective wave before going for another run. Shorting now on relatively low margin isn't too bad of an idea, stoploss 10350 is advised.

Start using Ichimoku man, its another god tier indicator.

What leverage do you recommend trading on?

I lost like 0.8 btc on Bitmex in the last couple of weeks due to my recklessness

Wouldn't advise against higher than 10x. I only use 25x when I feel extremely comfortable in my entry.

What's a good way to practice? I've been interested in your recent posts, but like most others I'm completely green to TA.

I want to try it out with a small amount.

Some people would say testnet, but the movement there is completely fucked. Instead I would watch videos/read up on TA, watch the chart closely (get a feel for the movement), once you've gotten comfortable, try trading live with a small amount. Make it a project, dedicate a month learning to trade, it's a fun hobby and can be profitable as well.

Is your earlier short (targets 10,9 and 10,7) still open? Or do you suggest closing positions soon?

Sounds like a plan. Thank you for the advice.

Current movement indicates that we probably won't see 10.7. I'm predicting a bounce off 10.9k~, where I will close the rest of my position and open a long.

Goddamn op you 40x in 2 weeks??

OP, what is stopping me from doing 100x leverage during a slow period of no movement and just using limit orders to make a shit load of money from the fee rebates?

One other question. What percentage of your stack do you risk in each play?

OP you need to start a discord or some shit

... the risk ?

Problem being that you can't predict reliably predict the next breakout/breakdown. Never 50x/100x, you'll get liquidated on a single movement.

I'm defintively not using proper bankroll management and I probably use way too much of my stack on each trade. But around 50-70% on 10x, and

Trading consumes most of my time and I feel like a discord would be too high-maintenance. If you have any questions when I'm not available on Veeky Forums, try to tweet at me and I'll give you a response when I catch it.

I just bought in. How fucked am I?

OP is short right now. You're fucked

Long? I think we're due for another corrective wave, which I'm personally waiting for to open my long. Though if you used low leverage you should be fine either way since it's very likely we're going up medium-term.

kinda weird it pumped before falling to 11k. was expecting it to drop into 10800

>high 11k levels
Who the fuck cares? 25k when?

can you give me a quick rundown on margin trading? how much do you lose if you get it wrong?

also just bought at 11.18 and it dipped straight to 11.12

lets keep this thread open, op what do you think about shorting etc? i opened a short the other day at 2776, just closed it because it was reaching 2600 this morning.
i believe its going to drop after the airdrop tweet

Go google or someshit....
Get familiar with bitmex first.
If you are using 10x margin, a 1% movement is either a 10% gains or loses.

if you get liquidated its just your position not entire btc balance?

unless you're using the 'Cross' option it is just your position getting liquidated.

generally there is NO case when you want to get liquidated.

Posting from my phone. I'm going to bed, probably making a thread tomorrow for those interested. If you have any questions tweet at me, and I'll try to answer when I wake up.

kek at that picture.

42-coin parity when?

Alright I sold out again and lost 2 bucks. How did I do? When to buy back in and lose more?