Can East Asian culture be explained by a genetic tendency to produce more oxytocin?

Can East Asian culture be explained by a genetic tendency to produce more oxytocin?

The cult of kawaii. Emphasis on nostalgia for home and childhood. Passive xenophobia. Weird highschool-like circlejerk atmosphere in the workplace. Emphasis on family relationships. More feminine men and more feminine women (not in terms of low testosterone and high estrogen so much as high oxytocin in both.) Meek friendliness to others combined with sense of distance from outsiders. Conformism.

It all fits.

This is like the science version of reading horoscopes and saying, "Woah that is SO me!"

Does it tickle when words go in one ear and out the other?

Don't blacks also have high oxytocin levels. Doesn't oxytocin make you religious? Aren't asians secularized people? I'd say it explains blacks more

It tickles me you think there is a definitive Asian culture when it's not lol, as someone who lives in China half the year for a while now. You might think you know but this is just distilled 190-proof bullshit formed from what pieces get seen outside Asia.

90% of these traits are just stereotyped images of Japan and most of them aren't even true there

Spend 2 weeks in China and tell me you ONCE encountered "meek friendless to others"

I'm wrong and you're right because of your itinerary?
I could tell you how the smog shows in the lights of cars in Beijing, but I will leave the dick measuring to you.

There's a difference between being doctrinaire and being part of a congregation. Autistic people can be doctrinaire, even about religious matters, but still have minimal oxytocin compared to a group of secular salarymen.

Oddly, I think the whole protestant soapbox thing has more to do with individual aggressiveness and self-absorption than with the congregating instinct. A preacher goes into raptures while completely self absorbed in fantasy, and the onlookers enjoy it vicariously.

Actually yes I can, I can tell you that you're wrong and know fuck all about Asian culture, having not lived there. I speak Mandarin, have friends and family there, have been around SE Asia, and more or less live and work there. So fuck you, listen to people who know more.

oxytocin is a mother-child bonding extinct, and a monogamy extinct.

nope, it will not explain this. neither are what you are saying about asian societies true other than maybe japan.

Fine, I'll whip my travel dick out.
Yang's dumplings, black mould, free G&Ts, meat hanging from street level powerlines, internet cafes packed with drones at 3am, eating out every day, rich girls at zhongxiao dunhua, obscenely skinny shirtless construction workers squatting on the ground like a bunch of pigeons, the flip apocalypse that is Hong Kong Central on Sunday, the cancer that is Shenzhen. Thirteen months.

Have I become correct yet or do I need to have "more or less" gone on a barefoot pilgrimage to Tibet?
Or have you had time to think of an argument to make?

Why do men have a mother-child bonding instinct?

China is very crass compared to Japan, so they can't be compared directly any more than an acorn can be compared to an oak. I believe they share the same overall trajectory, though.

>Why do men have a mother-child bonding instinct?
...My point being that it's a very adaptable hormone with a wide range of functions.

OP you're doing it wrong, please don't be a scientist until you learn more about everything.

>Can East Asian culture be explained by a genetic tendency to produce more oxytocin?
Are you fucking kidding me? Absolutely not, if that was even a fair question (protip: it's not, it's a very loaded and frankly factually incorrect question to even be asking, not to mention racist as fuck). You clearly know nothing about "asian culture", your post is laughable.

It's not even worth getting into how you'd even be able to quantify culture or oxytocin levels in a human being in any way that is capable of being logically studied or compared. You're not going to get a simple "chemical X is why this race does this activity, it's so obvious! xD". These are fucking human beings and it's way more complicated than you seem to even be able to understand, judging by your stupid question.

Good troll, you've got me triggered.
Now please GTFO.

Dude you traveled as a tourist, what did you spend, 2 or 3 weeks in one country? You didn't learn the culture and the list of stuff in your OP is highly inaccurate. Again, I literally live there you chucklefuck.

Whoops, I scienced.

You'll have to google the phrase "Polymorphisms of two loci at the oxytocin receptor gene in populations of Africa, Asia and South Europe"
because Veeky Forums does not like the URL, not one bit.

My china travel dick is thirteen months long.
I'm sure you have a very deep spiritual connection with the whatever. Now go play some pachinko, your style of argument reminds me of it somehow.

Remember guys, you can't say this too many times:

So in short, you can't even even?
Literally?

Science is science.
That can't be said too many times.
Well, Mr. Pachinko would probably find a way.

Hello again.

antoniocasella.eu/dnlaw/Kumsta_2012.pdf

Actually I think the characteristics you mentioned can be explained by the high level of neoteny possessed by east Asians.

>posts stereotyping bullshit
>gets called out by Mr. Pachinko
>allegedly spends year in a place and still doesn't know anything
>making up blatant lies to cover ego
Is lying compulsive for you?

I'm getting dizzy from the intellectual heights of these counterarguments.