>same shit
>try decaf
>does absolutely nothing

What the hell am I doing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTnCgaWiE6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have another cup.

time to step up your game into meth, or at least pre-workout supplements if you cant get any

I have this Ginger Zinger shot thing I bought in bulk the other day. Fucking love it. Try something with ginger and cayenne pepper and lemon juice.

Caffeine doesn't make you un tired, it can't magically make your body not need rest anymore than it did before you ingested it...it's a stimulant, essentially a drug that makes you hyper....can't fall asleep if you're shakey and anxious can you? It's a tool to not fall asleep, not a magic potion that makes your body replenished

It looses ots power when your body gets used to caffeine, try with tea or some of the other alternatives

Nicotine patches. No, I'm not joking.

Until you get addicted, in which case you do think you feel replenished.
emphasis on think.

caffeine is a drug
you have to consume it regularly before you see any kind of effect and by that time you become dependant on it

i dont drink coffee because since childhood ive seen what it does to people, the rare time ive tried coffee(when Mc'D's has it free once a year) it either gives me a headache or it makes me tired, it doesnt stimulate me at all.

How are you preparing the coffee? If you burn it, it can be less effective (?), and if you don't put enough coffee for a cup, you're obviously not getting enough. Different coffees are more or less strong, too. It is usually annotated as such though.

get an addy script

That's not even remotely true.

An adblock script?
Don't you mean extension?

your not a very observant person are you?
im guessing you drink coffee, stop trying to get people addicted.

I hope this is a joke.

You're filling up on too many carbs, sugar, or salt with that coffee.

You can still get the itis after you wake up.

Fuck off retard

nice retort buddy

I don't fucking understand this. I always hear people saying coffee makes them shake or jittery and shit. I've been drinking espresso since I was a child, and it never did that to me. Even as a fucking middle school kid, 4 ounces of espresso in the morning wouldn't do shit but taste good and wake me up. I think you people are full of shit. It's in your fucking head. It's just fucking caffeine.

Take it with l theanine

Try a coffee enema works wonders and cleans you out at the same time.

Seriously it will change your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTnCgaWiE6U

>I don't fucking understand this.
Could have ended your post there and not wasted my time.

This.

Have to ask because it's Veeky Forums

are you hungover or still buzzed from the night before? Also, try espresso.

>3:47
Fucking hillarious