Can anyone reccommend some delicious vegan food like pic related?

Can anyone reccommend some delicious vegan food like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en/recipes/roasted-carrots-with-avocado-cilantro-and-lime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>yet another quality thread from an iphone shitter

uhh yeah, i'll make a list

>almonds
>activated almonds
>almond butter
>almond milk
>almond 'cheese'
>grass
>celery
>pine needles
>dandelions
>leaves (i prefer tree stars)
>bark
>twigs
>logs
>sand

I see cheese though

Stupid carnist. You act like murder is necessary to enjoy delicious food, but it's just closed-minded dogma that blinds you to the world of plant-based alternatives. That cheese is really a healthy, delicious, compassionate blend of nut derivatives - and if you ate it BEFORE being told what it was, you'd never even know.

>Murder
Murder is defined as the unlawful, premeditated slaughter of another human being. Cows aren't human, so it's impossible to murder them. Also, if we didn't have them penned up to be milked daily, they'd just be some other animal's food. Feeding humans is more important than feeding wolves, every time.

Also, if you gave me a blind taste test between your nut-based cheese and a nice gouda, havarti, or even fresh mozzarella, I could probably spot the fake.

>Murder is defined as the unlawful, premeditated slaughter of another human being. Cows aren't human, so it's impossible to murder them.

>I'm not an idiot because an idiot is defined as a person with IQ below 30 and mommy got me tested and I got 80 so it's impossible for me to be an idiot!

too bad that weak bait shows you tested below 30

why do faggot vegans try and make normal food into vegan shit instead of just making good tasting food that contains no animal products. don't get me started on vegan bacon

Why are non vegans so obsessed with vegans?

All those ingredients were grown on farms that are killing animal pests, clearing land a/ destroying habitats and using pesticides that are wiping out bee populations doing far more damage to our planet than livestock trade. Why are you assisting these horrible plant industries?

I'm allergic to nuts so I'd like to be told what's in it before I eat it

>(i prefer tree stars)

It clearly looks exactly like cheese that also 70% petrol derivatives

Half-assed veganism is the way of the future my man

the only ethical foods to eat are human breast milk, offered freely, and human flesh, from a person who died leaving specific instructions to be eaten. either that or vat grown human organs. or semen.

>Red potatoes, sliced to 1/4" thickness
>Onion, sliced
>Salt/Pepper/Garlic
>Vegetable oil
>Balsamic vinegar
>Oregano
>Basil
>Fresh parsley chiffonade after baking

Mix all ingredients but parsley together (fuck measurements, everything is "to taste")

Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes and toss some parsley on top prior to service

>1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
>1 teaspoon baking powder
>1/2 teaspoon salt
>1/4 teaspoon white sugar
>1/4 cup silken tofu
>1/2 cup water
>1 tablespoon shortening, melted
>2 cups corn

Pan fry or bake the corn fritters and serve with a chipotle aioli or chimichurri

You say this like I should have a problem with killing things. The strong live while the weak die, violence has been the law of the land for millions of years and it isn't going to change any time soon.

I'm not sure if this is a bait thread but this recipe is pretty great, even though I'm normally not a big fan of munchies recipes
munchies.vice.com/en/recipes/roasted-carrots-with-avocado-cilantro-and-lime