UHH GUYS

btcp.blockexplorer.link/richlist

46.66% of BTCP is held BY THE TOP 25 FUCKING ADDRESSES
we are so FUCKED. I held my motherfucking zclassic through all the fud and bullshit, and now I see whales can dump half the entire supply on me?? FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

btcp.blockexplorer.link
explorer.btcprivate.org/
bitcoinist.com/5-altcoins-worth-paying-close-attention-week-march-4-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YES I OWN .1%
IVE MADE IT

you can blame the retards panic selling zcl every dip for 2 months straight

So its more decentralized than BTC and ETH and XRP and LTC and (probably) XMR? Imagine if the top BTC address had just 16k.

I image the exchanges hold most of the top holdings. Bittrex/Cryptopia

I'm a top 50 address apparantly kek

You do realise this was selling for less than $10 the days after the announcement right? And don't forget tons of people haven't claimed their BTCP yet they are still on Bittrex

yeah, not to mention you think all the coins the devs own are going to be in one address too?

shitcoins like this will never be used for anything

>coin supply...

I think everything will be a o k

not even close. just run the numbers yourself, bitcoin is one of the most decentralized coins out there, significantly more than this shitcoin. and ethereum too.

>LOW SUPPLY HALF OWNED BY WHALES
GREAT SO THE PRICE WILL FALL EVEN FASTER WHEN WHALES DUMP
FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE

Buy arent 16 million of the coins from bitcoin holders? Satoshi has 500k BTCP if he is still alive. The brothers winklevoss have 100k+ BTCP. When all thesee millions of coins aren't claimed in the next year they go into the mineable pool. Instantly more decentralized than BTC.

>creating all this FUD
Go fucking kill yourself pajeet, I ain't selling my shit below 1k at the worse.

>Elmer FUDsters

The number will go down as more people claim BTCP. Is everyone on this board a fucking retard?

Where did you get this number?

btcp.blockexplorer.link

Another fucking retard. Half of this board shouldn't be in crypto at all.

see
87% of BTC is held by less than 1% of wallets
please go FUD BTC now

Yes. How new are you?

cant find my wallet in there. imported and fully synced. is this site not up to date?

We'll call me retarded because I still don't see it. It only shows top 100 holders

I can't tell if this is bad bait

It's not updated, you're right. The supply hasn't updated in a while either

Hey guys, this explorer isn't up to date, the official BTCP explorer shows the actual supply of 1.8 mil

explorer.btcprivate.org/

Top 100 list is empty though

This faggot never bought into BTCP. Hes a larping fudshit that is trying to find ANY reason possible to fud this coin. I mean, its so fucking obvious. There is a reason desperate btcp fudders have moved on from the usual cookie cutter fud to this low effort shit. Because they started getting called out on their bullshit and started fearing this coin.

I'm sitting comfy af on that list.

>
>>creating all this FUD
>Go fucking kill yourself pajeet, I ain't selling my shit below 1k at the worse.
This. I'm selling at 0.1

It could very well end up trading for much higher.

BTCP has potential to replace BCH.

Check out the new article on bitcoinist for Top Coins for March.

bitcoinist.com/5-altcoins-worth-paying-close-attention-week-march-4-2018/

so uhh.. this is bitcoin PRIVATE after all, if people have sent coins to a private address you aren't going to see it in the rich list right?

Idk, it's a shitcoin
Monero doesn't have a rich list

This block explorer is NOT the official one and is made by a redditor. It's not fully synced and is still updating, you'll notice that the wealth distribution has totally changed by now. It's less than half of the actual blockchain

Richlists don't work in Zcash/Monero, the Zcash one is broken and this one will be too soon because of shielded transactions

Fail fud, u wont get my btcp that easy, u realy think people that kept on holding trough the snapshot, wil give u their btcp that easy?