Would you?

Would you?

God, yes. Oh yes. So much.

Would I what?

These are nast. Anything marshmallow is disgusting.

Yeah, maybe like 20 years ago. Now that just looks fucking gross.

add an RC cola and you have a working man's lunch.

It is not a 'moon pie' in the OP, Amerifat.

You can think of a moon pie as a mallomar done right.

Have sex with it

I accidentally a chocolate moonpie once. Thank god she didn't get pregnant.

Sitck my dick in it? Of course

THICC

Care for a free lolipop

What flavor?

>Would you?

No. The chocolate is going to be like plastic, the foam is a petrochemical product, and the cookie will be flavorless.

WOULD I!

Mallowpuffs are pretty good but I'd prefer a milk chocolate over dark chocolate.

I don't know why but I find cold marshmallow and chocolate to be really gross. So no.

stuck up bitch think you are too good for mallomars? let me tell you something you stupid cunt, you don't deserve fucking mallomars. you should have to eat fucking scooter pies.

Fish.

maybe back when the chocolate was chocolate and not brown vegetable oil

what's her name Veeky Forums?

Little Debbie

>doesnt have any pokies
no

>moonpie

We call these "nigger's kisses" :)

Thats a tea cake nigs.
You can get plain like in the OP, or get them with jam. Also when covered with dessicated coconut they are called snowballs.

Definitely 10/10 snack food. Can easily smash a whole packet in one hit.

Fun fact:
In German they are called Super Dikmann.

German, is it not?

>Why yes I come from the kingdom of Denmark

Not a fan of industrially produced snacks, nor do I like marshmallows. Not really so big on sweets in general. So I'll pass.

>Not a fan of industrially produced snacks, nor do I like marshmallows. Not really so big on sweets in general. So I'll pass.

Just because I don't want to eat the garbage doesn't mean you can't. There's more than enough of it out there for you.

because dickmann is a brand name. before that we called them negro-kisses and moor's head.

No.

If it is not Tunnocks, then I'm not interested.

PIC RELATED

>if it's not the brand that has a particular grip on my region of origin, i'm not interested

>settling for 2nd best is ok

No, Finnish, but I take this confectionary has that name in many places that had a habit of borrowing words from German. They used to call it such in Sweden too. Now they have been just " kisses" for about 10 years.

Considerably late, I think, but no one just noticed them before.

Nigger's head here in France, don't know what they're calling them these days.

Would you?

>petrochemical
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CHEEMECALLS
I SCARED

Would I?