Honestly...what do you think will happen?

I am tired of bleeding out on this fucking coin. I have hopes for it in the future and have been told by more than a fair share of people to hold onto it as it should rebound, but what are the chances of that?

I am considering selling at a loss (About half my investment) just so I can put the money into other coins.

What do you guys here think? Is ICX a dead piece of shit? Or does it have a future ahead of it still?

Are we being lulled into a selling stupor by whales just so they can mass accumulate before the price rockets up? Or is it just dying because it deserves to die?

Sell, then look up what happened to Dash last year.

hold the coin and dollar cost average it weekly with disposable income brainlet

sell your coins to the whales you omega

The only thing DASH did within a 1 year timespan was climb. So, whats your point? ICX is just dipping. And the only time its dipped and held was back in like 2014 and it stayed pretty fucking dormant for 3 years.

This utter shitcoin is ruining me, holding bags bought at $9.55 T_T

It will pump the day after you sell. ICX project is still good, there's been no bad news.
That you feel this way is a sign to buy.

Follow your heart and sell. ICX is a long hold, look elsewhere if you want short term excitement.

I felt bad for buying at 4.24 , sorry m8, but think of the korean bitches youll get when you get a lambo with ICXLMBO plates :^)

WHY the FUCK do you fucking retards (certainly not exclusive to biz) use a coin's past performance to predict its future? Buy high sell low

The downtrend isn't over yet... expect it to drop even further.
I'm buying whatever you tards sell.

No reserval yet... expect it to drop to $3

Lol newfags.

It will drop alot more, sell now you ath fomoing trash.

I'm one buying all I can every time it drops below 3$. sell me your bags

I don't expect ICX to pull itself out of bear territory untill April.

eoy prediction?

It's being fudded pretty hard. I got called a pajeet in a different thread just for saying I will look out for a breakout. That is a fucking neutral statement for fuck's sake, but it's pushing me to the bullish side.

definitely a co-ordinated effort to FUD ICX since last week. Same for REQ since the update

yes sir, very bullish buy now sir or stay poor!

wtf is with this eoy prediction shit?
are you 12?
a dumb nigger?
both?
go to tg with this shit and play cancer there
no one can give you a reasonable prediction

I'm fucking tired to explain this shit to all of you fucking low IQ people.
Did you expect a moon from a coin which was alreay pump 2 months before, and has the ambition to connect all the blockchains in some "YEARS".

This shit is HUGE but it will not pump now, because there is other opportunities to make money in short term, you fucking impatient piece of shit.

I really want to punch the faces and break the tooth to all the dumbtards that make these posts

>which was alreay pump 2 months befor
Pajeet
>ambition to connect all the blockchains in some "YEARS".
Nice try pajeet, interchain is one of hundreds of features. 6 confirmed upcoming icos and you have to buy icx to participate.

it's not that HUGE at all, its a basic blockchain that provides blockchains within a blockchain. It's simple standard infasctructure. Even the CEO himself, Minh Lee was VERY surprised to be worth so much.

This.

It did huge x30 since ico, it takes so much time to shake all profit takers, are you all retarded?

You dumb fucks never see blessing and opportunity in price staying low, this is so funny....

Fact some of you apes acually makes money tells story of this market.

buy in range from 2$-3$ ACCUMULATE YOU RETARDS...

Anyone else getting a bunch of free ICX for doing their bounty (signing up for Slack,Telegram, Dashboard) a few months ago?

It really came as a surprise to me since I totally forgot about it.

>45 [Reply]▶

honestly this post is like a signal for me to go look at ICX, might be time to buy in.

Should i sell?

Well, if you're trader... go short.
This downtrend isn't over anytime soon. I've shorted on 17 January... I've been buying and selling down this trend.. pretty profitable no complains.
2 hidden bearish divergences in a row
Even if tenkan crosses kijun and tenkan-sen comes out on top it's still under the kumo cloud.
The pump will be shortlived and weak.
Expect ICX normalize around April.
This downtrend isn't over by long shot.
Doesn't matter, you can still accumulate if you got some ta skills.

I'm still up more than 2x from when I bought in, but holy fuck I'm getting tired of this coin's autism. What's its fucking problem?

that's why you should sell

I got in at 5, refused to sell at 12 waiting for a fucking mainnet/korean exchanges pump to dump it like everybody

never happened, dropped it during conference after seeing some chink speaking live with a fucking translator

>Oh noes you failed to took that sweet 2.2x by selling ATH, now you are fucked and in wold of pain.

You fags are worst....

>korean ethereum
>wait for the mainnet
>wait for the korean exchanges
>doesn't matter it's a long-term hold

kek, calling me fag