Wat rice cooker is gud?

>wat rice cooker is gud?
need some recs lads.

Neuro Fuzzy.

Just get drunk, order it on Amazon, be happy with it, and never think about your other options ever again. That's what I did and I've been happy for almost a decade now.

I think I just got the best seller on Amazon for $20, works great

can't afford it, poorfag uni student :(

best rice recipe, from "how to cook"
sautee rice in cookpot with a little oil, until nutty aroma. while doing that, boil water, and heat oven. pour boiling water into rice, heat again until starting to boil, cover, place in oven at i think 350, bake for 20 min if white, 40 or so if brown. salt too, of course. perfect, but remember to use a potholder taking it out. i burned myself.

straight up, a rice cooker is a rice cooker. If it works itll cook rice. Either go to a goodwill or something near you and get one mad cheap or order one off amazon like said

standard 3 quart saucepan

This is something a dumbass that doesn't know shit about rice cookers think

A good rice cooker has a locking lid, fuzzy logic, and ideally is made by a Japanese company. Pretty much everything else is going to be shittier than using a pot and most of the time will leave you with burnt on the bottom rice, mushy rice, or some combination of both.

A good rice cooker will cook your rice better than a pot and will do it more easily and consistently.

oh wow, 1% of your rice is burnt on the bottom and you can just scrape it into the garbage

the cost of that lost rice probably adds up to the difference between a $20 rice cooker and a fancy $100 rice cooker after about 300 years

what is it with you faggots? a rice cooker is a rice cooker. i got mine for $15 and had it for years.

am i being baited?

heres a retard proof way.

>use a shitload of water in a big pan so the rice doesn't get gloopy
>boil
>check after 10mns
>drain

weebs are dumb

poorfag mentality, keep on struggling for no reason.

now

how do i make sticky rice

Make rice the standard way (pot or cooker) but cum in the rice halfway through.

buy glutenous rice and put it in rice cooker
Bonus : replace water with coconut milk before cooking, you will be addicted to it like cocaine

Use Calrose, or even Jasmine rice.
If you want sticky rice then use sticky rice. Pretty simple, eh.

A bit of rice wine vinegar, sugar, and salt. Use regular white rice or like other anons suggested, use glutinous rice

> rice cooker

Don't rinse it for very long.

you should have to get a certificate saying you can cook 10/10 rice in a pot before you can buy one of these

You just want to make thick pancakes don't you

This thread is relevant to my interests