THE BILLION COIN

Pyramid scheme general

youtube.com/watch?v=V8S9c6srShY

For those that don't know: TBC is The Billiion Coin. The coin (there is no coin) will reach the price of ONE BILLION USD once a billion people buy in. They even have a spreadsheet to support this.

Even Log Lady is in the mix.
youtube.com/watch?v=DXf4IY6g0vA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-3XSK3_WoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TMh26ntNP58&t=120s
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81u36u/we_have_to_stop_these_ponzis_and_scammers_cyndie/
youtube.com/watch?v=L-ipRw60rvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And for the doubters out there, this chart explains it all.

Wait no, shit, actually that's the Konami code. Wait, no that's the TBC chart nevermind I misspoke.

>that chart
i need to start a scam coin

thanks just bought 100k

tfw you get personal advice from crypto godmother while biz buys 9 year old bags

And guys, listen to Bitcoin Randy. If you want to complain that you can't get your money back out until you reach 100 referalls, do you think the successful people out there in the world complained like that? Do you think Bill Gates complained before he was a Billionaire? Or did he have the patience, the perseverance to see it through till the end?

>not investing in Member Trade Coin coin

>when this rotten cunt goes straight to prison

Guys, it's ok. They are totally legit. She even has her personal number right there on her video if you want to ask questions.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-3XSK3_WoQ

>were still the early adopters

>if YOU didn't sell any of them.
Oh god please no.

COME JOIN US FAMILY

did anyone else notice this stupid cunt just took down all her 'TBC' promoting videos?

oh nevermind she has two channels one for tbc and one for mcoin... do you guys reckon she hasn't opened up a kringle channel because she's still accumulating?

If TBC is worth like 106k right now, why is it only $100 if I buy in? HMMMMMM

Probably waiting for the wells to dry up before trying to herd the soccer moms over.

youtube.com/watch?v=TMh26ntNP58&t=120s
I started the report form on the SEC website for this fat cunt, but I gave up about halfway through when they started asking questions I don't know the answers to like what's her address and whatnot. Oh well. Hopefully they recorded the information I did give.

Just to play Devil's advocate, it looks like only 3rd worlders are falling for their shit, so are they the heroes we never asked for? I dunno, just food for thought.

GOD SPEED user

You realize you can just put in unknown right? So long as you submitted it they will look into it but they don't actually expect you to have all of their information.

Alright I'll just put unknown for stuff I don't know. I wish I could just link them to her stupid fucking video and leave it at that. I'll do it the whole way through this time.

The Telegram group is open again and they cleaned house KEK. -500+ members since yesterday and all the posts are gone.

t/TheBillionCoin

Nvm this is a different/inactive one sorry.

kek

How do these people live with themselves?

there is a name and address in this screenshot. not sure who it is, but has to be related.

What's the area code for her number?

Remember kids, see something, say something.

I found that she lives in Lake Geneva, WI.

Good work user

gg ez

What a shit house. Disgusting.

I already left her fat ass a message informing her of her fate. I wouldn't recommend anyone else do that though, that would be too cruel.

Also made a separate report for TBC. They probably already know about that one though.

This whole thing is so fucking weird. Why is a fat midwestern housewife running a pyramid/crypto scam with a massive following in Africa?

Might be a calculated move, prejudices can be positive or negative, and maybe for some reason fat American housewives are seen as trustworthy people there, I truly don't know. She's probably paid for this, but maybe she's just a "useful" (and very large) idiot too.

These TBC generals have been the only thing worth coming to Veeky Forums for the last couple days.
Kringles are smaller units of TBC. They are basically like satoshis but since this scam can't go on forever with just one coin, they made a completely new coin that represents fractions of TBCs.

Did nobody see the personal info leaked in the GET request (aka the site URL)?

I pointed it out here

she probably sold them a bunch of shitty TBC and then they followed her to her new scam to get in on the ground floor.

Can we swat this fattys house anons

Send her pizzas.

Wouldnt this just be giving her qhat she wants. Can we send her lite and easy or some shit

Sign her up for personal trainers and dieticians

Could a sir snap a shot of her vagene?

I’ve stopped measuring my port in SATOSHIS I’ve got several KRINGLES worth of BTC.

This is going to be the FLAPPENING

kek

I say we use our brains to actually create the Billion Coin ourselves, and these idiots will have done all the free marketting for us and will lap it up like dog shit and hold our bags since it'll be premined my Veeky Forums

Protip: no one actually bought this dogshit coin, they make people create videos acting like they did. Wait a second.... that sounds oddly familiar.... oh... oh no.......

lol can we have this as a show already?

If you think these people are too smart to fall for a scam like this then you might just be dumber than they are.

You can say that buddy, but I’ll be buying a Lamborghini Diablo with .05 kringles in about 6 months.

Stay sad.

I really hope the SEC fucks her over
And while that happens she keeps making videos just like Trevon did for our amusement
This is way more audacious than BCC, its like they aren't hiding its a ponzai scheme
tfw when nobody has cashed out yet

its just like the tables have turned
how many fat midwestern aunties have been catfished by nigerians
I still think this disgusting creatura deserves to go to prison for this

It's so weird to see a literal grandma shill a ponzi scheme on youtube.

I don't think about what the person is like. I think about what they've done. She's actively scamming other old ladies not just nigerians.

Who did this?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81u36u/we_have_to_stop_these_ponzis_and_scammers_cyndie/

fuckin kek of keks

Thanks just bought 100k

Disregard this name and address in the address bar.

The fat bitch is too stupid to use a notepad, so she pasted one of her victim's info into the address bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-ipRw60rvc

THIS GUY SOUNDS LIKE A CHAD AND IS CALLED CHAD

These fucking brainlet boomers and niggers getting scammed by this shit is what will cause regulation on actual cryptos due to the state claiming they need to "protect investors"

Fucking Kringles