A total Asperger’s way to meet and match with Qts

>a total Asperger’s way to meet and match with Qts

>Functional product from Day 0 in the App Store

>they’re reall geerlssss!!!!! Reeeeee

>speculate on tokens

OR

>don’t even bother getting matches, literally spam roasties at Chad and get paid in $...
Honestly, how the fuck is half of this board not talking about Crypto-tinder rn? Dubs and I tell you the name.

>ITT: real blockchain applications with normie use cases

high end hookers are better than any roastie, especially when they give head

yes in my experience high end hookers are better than any roastie who gives head

wtf am i reading. this bitch is 19 shekels? i don't live in georgia. why does this tramp need to be on a blockchain?

no 19 shekels is my balance.. they give you $20 to start and I spent $1 matching with this other chick...

i could pay $1 to initiate a match with Jessie here, and if she says yes i pay $10 to chat and connect... that $10 goes to whoever made the suggestion.. see how it says 'suggested' rn

I've been having fun just doing the matchmaker portion too kek.. i always match Stacy with whoever looks the douchiest lelllll

dubs and i tell you the name faggots

they are still ICO phase project

You already had 3 sets of dubs no one cares about your ponder shitcoin

you're paying to talk to some dumb bitch on the internets? goddamn the things you fucking retards keep posting tonight is turning my brains to mush.. you're ruining biz

im just hoping someone will pay the ICO fee for me cuz i heard a bunch of partysluts talking about getting paid to fuck guys on this app at lunch today and I want to fuck the mexican one with big titties so i gotta find someone to buy me PON

they gave me a $20 starting balance dumbass.. i wasnt getting any matches on tinder :|

Its called Ponder!

>implying the sites not full of fake profiles

>OP spent time building a shittier Tinder where you have to pay for every swipe
This is literally a Bazinga-tier shitcoin. Thats right, it might even be more retarded than paying to have a joke put on the blockchain.

it's intelligent design ;) i know the data from sites like ok cupid and such....

girls will "offer" more *wink* *wink* to guys who already have cash on the table

>I just casually overheard a bunch of hot sluts chatting about how they get paid to fuck guys on an incredibly obscure crypto dating app that users of one of the most active crypto discussion forums in existence haven't even heard of
Ok Patel, sure you did

probably wont fuck her, but i could make some money if PON ever takes of...

Colttaine. Nice

doubt this all you want, but sluts and fags will spend hours on this dumbass app spamming matches, just for fun, and trying to get paid.... it will blow up this Summer

wait so you're saying I could pay $20 USD to be matched online with Tindr bitches for a potential chance to meet one someday maybe

No I’m saying that this will be the dating app women actually use this when it’s inevitably adopted by the chad patricians with muh crypto gains

Sounds about the same as anything else based on blockchain.

>It's Tinder but not free!
Wow how can it fail

So... Is this a dating app? Or like a social arrangement app? The website has it as a social networking app.