Do you take photos when you're at a restaurant?

Post them here

No, I'm not Asian or a girl.

I've taken very few photos in restaurants, because that's just kind of embarrassing. But, I'll post the few that I have. (I have a shit ton of pic of food I've made at home, though).
So, starting out, here's some japanese hot dogs from a place in SF that's now closed (though it was really good)

One of my local sushi places "specials".

fpbp

Tacos - can't remember what they all were, I think they were a lengua, an al pastor, and a fish.

My favorite bbq place in the world.

My favorite ramen place.

Local deli sandwich (with pastrami and all sorts of goodness).

Roasted duck noodle soup from a great place that moved to the city south of me, which pissed me off.

More japanese hot dogs from a local place.

That's about all I could find right now. I think there's a few more floating around, but not many. Like I said, I rarely take pics in restaurants because I get embarrassed because it's pretty distasteful. But if you started a thread about pics of food I've made myself, it'd be a whole other story, I have hundreds of those.

photos dont capture the taste of a meal.
so no.

I do

Is that Uni?

Looks delicious

yup, from morimoto's in nyc

all i'm gonna post for now. headed out. i'll dump some more later.

GET THE FUCK OUT

That looks like utter shit tho

God damn it, now I'm craving a huge bowl of asian soup, full of meat, noodles, and whatever the hell they put in their soup.

Even the broth is awesome. Damn it.

And no, I don't take photos, ever, least of all food.

Yeah, it wasn't great.
It didn't taste terrible, but it was by no means even close to the other really good sushi you can get around here. That place has turned into somewhat of a joke, with laser lights and house music playing. We never go there anymore, that pic was taken well over a year ago.

Now the fun game of this post would be to guess prices of theses

I think this is the only picture of spaghetti I've seen that looks somewhat appetizing.

Oops wrong picture

Only once... ever...
I still don't know what I was thinking to this day.

Sichuan boiled fish at my favorite chinese place

i back

Me with a pizza I ordered

>dude lets make our sandwich so big it needs a stick to stand up and needs to be deconstructed to eat

This food meme is one of my least favorites tbqhwyf

What a fucking pussy you are. Are you not capable of opening your mouth?

No that wide, no. I never insert large things into my mouth. I can sense you have experience with it.

kek.

a part of dinner.

I agree, the perfect burger fits directly in the mouth. Anything more is too much

a bergah should be wider than it is tall.

the rock wood fired kitchen in tacoma i think, the cheese and sauce were the best part of this pizza sausage was p good too.

breakfast and burger bar, in front of the pizza place, lamb burger, the tzatziki sauce was p shit, burger a little below average too.
sorry for pics quality, taken with my phone and never resized,

SLOP, super large oversized portion, i think this was the half, dont remember the restaurant name though its pig decorated in portland. hash browns, ham, tomato red peppers, onions, cheddar cheese and gravy with sausage. came with a bisquit too.
its a pretty famous local place so it did take them a good 45 minutes to serve us.

old town pizza in downtown portland i think, not bad but the other one was way better. i think its mainly a tourist trap to be honest. beer was good.

display of donuts at voodoo donuts in dt portlkand still, took a good hour to get served too because of the line, that pink homer simpson donut is GOD tier, got a random selection some were good and some not so. the one with chocolate cereal on top was p shit.

chicken fried steak at lindas homeplate in portland. liked the portion size, was p good.

i dont know anything about this, after i left my brother said he went to some restaurant and got this burger.

steamed tacos (tacos al vapor) from somewhere in monterrey mexico, chicharron is amazing, got like 20 of them no joke, i think i ate 15 then couldnt finish and saved the 5 for later.

whoops forgot pic.

not really restaurant pic but in mexico theres this green tea snapple which i have never seen here in texas.

some disgusting ass wings from mexico, theyre grilled then tosses in sauce, the sauce was so fucking lemony you could only eat one and had to have a drink to wash that taste off your mouth, they were also not even full wings they were cut in pieces and some had feathers in them too. at least i got a pina colada which was good to wash it all down.

pastor taos from popos in mexico still, too pricy but theyre good.

Out of pics on my pic so there are from my Texas road trip from a few days ago hopefully I remember locations. Torchys tacos in some random ass town, waaay too fucking expensive for what they are

Fucking autocorrect
Actually I don't have many food pics inside restaurant since I only took pics of outside. This is fazolis in Amarillo never had it before. P good for fast Italian

Last pic, weinerschitzel in Lubbock there's really nothing to write home about.

Best coffee I ever had. I've yet to replicate it's magic at home.

I don't take pictures but I do make notes in my phone of places I like and things that I liked there.

Pls share

Fuck you cunts that cant rotate your pictures, didnt look at one of them.

I hope your last moments on earth involve fire and one - two family members being murdered in front of you, the people of Veeky Forums deserve better.

How much do you weigh?

Stopped at a bus stop on the way to Dar Es Salaam from Arusha. What i expected was day old chicken and dead chips or a dodgey pot of beans, which i would have happily eaten, but i found was truly remarkable! At a bust stop in bum fuck Tanzania!

What i found* aaaand that good looks like shit now that i post it on here :/

A CHICKEN AND 4 LITERS OF WINE FOR LUNCH - TELAVI, GEORGIA.

What 1 dollar gets you in Ethiopia. I know, i know.

BUT SOMETIMES WE'RE SO HUNGRY WE DON'T EVEN WAIT TO COOK THE MEAT :)

> eating raw anything
> Africa

Ribs I ate in Greece

Bluenami..

Hey, I got a bunch of those places around where I just moved. You East Sacramento suburbs area?

Nah, I'm in Roseville, about 17 miles north of you.
Welcome to the neighborhood, bro. There's a lot of great places to eat around here.

I'm just East of Folsom, so not too far. Still seems pretty sparse where I am right now.

What's so japanese-ey about them? Other than that most of what you posted looks good.

Apparently someone did recently.

Such a depressing picture

And what did that cost you? A little over $25?

about that, yea. it was restaurant week, so i also got desert (pic related) and i paid extra for

Total shit. Fuck pho.
Doesn't look very good.
I mean, ok.
Horseshit.
Could be good.
>nip pork dishes
You settle for what you have to I guess.
Could be alright.
Might be good.
Whatever.
Might be ok.
Looks fine.
This looks good.
>dessert
>ever
Looks good.
Looks pretty damn good.
Fuck off.
Ok.
Fuck you.
Alright, alright.
Well... maybe.
No real problems here.
Looks fine.
Nice, but I don't like too much fried shit.
Ok.
This looks like it could be nice.
Nah.
Yes.
Yes.
What the fuck is this goddamned shit.
Probably acceptable.
This is nice.
Sad as fuck.
Might be alright if somewhat indulgent.
Nice other than those absolute shit eggs.
Too much beef lardass.
Well, there is an appropriate time for bar food. No problem here.
(cont.)

Looks ok.
Fuck off and kill yourself.
Ok.
Fuckin weird as shit but looks alright, I won't lie.
Pathetic.
>coffee
Get the fuck out of here now.
Standard mexishit.
Maybe but doubtful.
Might pass as acceptable.
You're trying, that's fine.
lol
Too much. I don't even give a shit if you're sharing that is too much.
Looks like shit.

And i didn't die, imagine that. Tbh, i would be more afraid of eating meat factory farmed like we do out in the west than the sheep who was nibblin on my aunt's lawn before being served up.

>might pass as acceptable

It's worth adding that i feel as if i had never tasted things for what they really were until I traveled outside of the US. Georgian Tomatoes, eggs, chicken, etc. all tasted several times better than their American counterparts. Those plums that went into that sauce came straight from the restaurant's garden.

Get some real tacos, mate

It's cool bro, that's a good point. I've been to a few countries in Europe about 10 years ago, and I agree with you that shit you have all the time here is 100x different in the other place.
Just bein' honest.

Also I will admit I made the mistake of not reading your Tevali, Georgia thing because I'm already getting drunk over here. With that knowledge I know it would probably be super good.

>off the scales autism
This shit should be bannable.

All good bro, top your dranks off with some Georgian wine. That shit is the tits and seems to flow endlessly. Best served out of an old plastic bottle ;-)

Ah, well yeah, out towards El Dorado Hills things start to dry up. But it's a short drive to tons of great places.